Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

2-329/Gio- 1051

Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

2-329/Gio- 1051 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2-329/Gio- 1051

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

He snarled at his words, surprising even himself. He hid the wolf-like sound behind a cough and looked away. He was familiar with this -game-. He played it once...with someone else. Memories of -that- child came into his head- the happy ones and the sad ones flickered through his mind like a fast-forwarded movie. Gio had pushed them away, away as far as he could but no avail. "Don't kill it." He whispered hoarsely. "Please." He was an assassin with no emotions, constructed out of hate and malice, but that child had changed all of that...and out of hate and malice that child was killed. Even if Ama didn't do it, it still stung that he didn't do anything...like ...bring him back. But here now, was a chance perhaps. But would be have to pay a price himself? His hand tightened on Two. "For me."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Ears twitched slightly as Two looked up at 1015's face intently. "Y-you.. um.. want it?" He muttered softly. He fixed himself, standing infront of Gio with his eyes glued onto the ground, clawed toes wiggling. "...I know I'm new here.. and I just now learned your name, Gio.. B-but I'll keep it.." He looked up from the ground and at 1015- ears lowered. Silently he grabbed Gio's hand and guided it shakily to that small bump. "..."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm

" I don't know if I'm worth it...to him or her." His ears drooped and his voice dropped even lower. "I failed my last child...I don't know if I can stand losing another one. But yes, I want him/her very much." He smiled down at Two's belly. "Like you don't even know..." Another part of him surfaced again...the human part of him. The reminiscence of whatever human he was made out of.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Two watched as the normally emotionless seeming male showed some hint of emotion. Two held onto Gio's hand as it covered his belly. "...U-um..Don't worry.. Nothing will happen to this child... I just.. hope.." He looked back at the doors and frowned. "Lets go back to my room.. "
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

1015 took a couple steps towards Two's room before pausing. "Let's go to mine.." He felt uneasy leaving Two now, feeling that he needed to be by his side as the father. He opened a random door before they passed by it. There was a thrum of energy, and it opened up to a different hallway, not as industrial looking as Two's nor as pomp and circumstance as Ama's. It was his own private hall; the floor was marble yes, but the walls were bare and shockingly white, giving the place a sterile feel. He opened a plain door at the end into his room. His bed was down in a pit in the middle of the room, whereas his personal things were circulated around it.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Two looked around the room for a moment before looking back at Gio. A rather timid smile covering his face. Normally Two would be trying to fight 1015 or anyone.. but the hormones in his body made him more calm and laid back with any action taken against him. "Do you mind?" He asked as he moved to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "This is a really nice room... Will I be able to change rooms and such like you do? Or.. would you like me to stay in this room with you?" He didn't want to get to attached to 1015... not knowing if he would be pushed aside after giving birth to the other's child... but what ever affection he got now was sure to be held onto by the love or kindness deprived creature.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:21 pm

1015 changed out of his suit into his sleeping clothes, the blue and silver uniform blurring around his body before sharpening itself into the pajamas. He looked a bit tired as he stepped down, tugging Two down with him onto the plush surface of the bed. "I feel like I should apologize for forcing myself on you and giving Amoros the idea..." He murmured sincerely to him. "No one deserves this...if you don't want it, I'll take care of the child myself...but if you want to stay...I wouldn't mind.." Red eyes looked up at him with the faintest glimmer of hope and pleading.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Two gasped softly as he was pulled down, ears going back as he felt 1015's arms around him.. such contact was still very much odd to him. "I-its.. um.. Its ok... I'll stay with you." A smile graced those pale lips of his as he timidly moved to wrap his arms around 1015's neck, closing his eyes. "I wanted.. to always know what it felt like to be needed.. or loved.. and even though.. I know its only because i'm pregnant.. that I'm loved.. i'm still happy." He pressed a rather quick, shy kiss to 1015's forehead before pulling back. "We'll both take care of the child.. and protect him."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 pm

"Yes, protect him..." 1015 let him go, a little surprised at how clingy he suddenly was. His tail flicked as he became a little agitated before relaxing, his eyes flicking towards the door nervously before half closing. He inhaled deeply, clearing his mind of thoughts before they could get any further with plotting. Amoros knew his thoughts. Why, he could be in his brain right now. Therefore he had to be careful...Another topic. "Uh...I didn't really get to know you." He began almost...shyly. "What exactly...I know you were an experiment." His eyes retained a look of childish curiosity. "But for what purpose?" Gio cocked his head. Weapon? Guiding creature? Humans were so very complicated creatures. Also wonderfully ignorant and selfish.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Two silently started at 1015 before chewing on his lower lip hard. He moved to sit up and crossed his legs. "I was intended to be a weapon... From what I know.. I'm a chimera of several animals and some type of plant.." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, flopping back down on the bed and looked over at 1015, tail twitching. "Something went wrong and I couldn't solidify.. " He was freaked out.. normally his memories were all messed up, but it seemed Ama fixed them and chopped out the harsher ones. "I was a mess.. Ugly.." He rolled over, facing away frowning. "I'm kinda scared... This child won't.. be normal.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Amoros may be cruel, but he would never do that to a child..." 1015's ears flattened against his skull, eyes flicking towards the door once more. "I'm sure of it. He wouldn't hesitate doing so to an adult though." He leaned back onto his arm, sliding down into a laying position slowly like a cat stretching out, his tail flicking once before curling against his body. He shifted into his feral form there, finding it easier to sleep that way, resting his large, canine head on his forepaws. "He'll be normal with our features." His voice drifted out.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Two stared at the canine for a moment before moving a hand, gently resting it on Gio's head. Gently he scratched the top of 1015's head as he stared at him, his own tail twitching up and down slowly. Slowly he closed his eyes and drifted off- his body worn from most of the days excitement. He shifted some on 1015's bed, rolling over and curling up next to the large horned hound. As he slept his advanced body shaped and molded the child inside of him faster then normal- already the child was about 5 months along.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

1015's ears flattened against his head at Two's touch, his body visibly tensing a little but relaxed when he was petted. He stared at Two's face as he drifted off and couldn't help curling around him. He leaned over and nuzzled his belly softly, tenderly, and stared at that too. He could see that the belly was growing, not very obvious, but it was steadily increasing in size. He leaned his weight against him and closed his eyes as well, almost...looking forward to the morning.

/Next morning

He rose early, for a butler's day started early. 1015 paused on his way out the door and looked back at the still sleeping Two. Perhaps it would be cold for him to leave without saying anything. Gently, he turned him over on his back and blinked at the large, swollen belly. He regained himself and leaned over and kissed his forehead.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Two shifted slightly as he felt lips on his forehead and opened his eyes slightly. Ears twitched as he stared up at Gio, smiling nervously. He sat up some and rubbed his eyes. "Do I start training today?" He whispered, stretching before he froze. He looked down at his belly. "Oh yea.." He muttered and pulled his pajama top up and ran his hand down his belly. "OH!" He quickly grabbed Gio's hand and pulled it so it was resting flat on his gut. "It's moving.." He whispered, a large smile on his lips. "Its moving.." He whispered once more, tears forming in his eyes. "I guess my body isn't useless.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

He leaned forward. "Never useless." 1015 whispered to him. He stepped back and tidied his uniform. "Uhm. I know you're supposed to rest...but if you want, you can walk around with me. I can show you around the castle and the Town. I would totally understand if you wish to stay here." He walked towards a door in the wall that wasn't there before. He opened it, showing what looked like a large, white marbled pool. "You can relax here." The long-ways walls were all window; one opened to clear blue skies, revealing that the room was perched on a cliff. The ocean stretched on after a bought of vegetation. The other window was a wall to a tank, where many many forms of marine life swam. The pool itself was shallow enough to stand in and deep enough to swim. At the end, there was a miniture waterfall with natural rocks and ferns. "You can relax here. This is where I like to go after a long day."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Two moved to sit up on the edge of the bed and gently stood- holding his belly as he walked forward some, ears lowered. "Woah.." He whispered and walked forward, looking around. "This room is beautiful.." He grunted softly and held his belly, looking back at 1015, the color flushed from his body. "Ow.." He muttered softly and slowly slipped down onto his knees, legs rested next to his thighs on either side of body. "Cramping really bad.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Gio frowned. Cramping...cramping. Contractions? Already? Several cushions laid over a futon appeared on the aquarium side of the room where their backs were turned and 1015 guided Two toward them. "You should..probably sit down." He was sure Amoros would be okay with breakfast...he was helping the newest servant after all. "Or lay down...Do you need anything to eat or drink?" That probably was a good idea. His mind was racing to make everything perfect for his child and Two. Anything underneath he wouldn't tolerate.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Two grunted softly as he was led over to the chair and smiled as he leaned back on the soft pillows- his tail twitching. "U-um.. water.. just a glass of water.." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes- shaking hands rubbing his gut in slow circles. He looked over at 1015, watching him get the water... then.. something strange happened. It felt like a gush of water escaped him, making him flinch. "U-um.. ." He thought for a moment, trying to remember what Ama called 1015. "G-gio..?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 pm

He turned as he used that name. He had a glass cup in his hand, filled almost half way. 1015 wasn't as talented as Amoros when it came to things like that. He was better at fighting. He slipped back to the futon and blinked as his hand came down on wet-ness. "Uhm...I think the sac just broke." His ears flattened down against his skull. "Shall I fetch a nurse for you? Or Amoros?" Chances are, Amoros was already there. Watching. His tail flicked in slight agitation.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm

"W-wha.. sac?" Two started to panic, whimpering softly and looked around. "I-i don't know what to do.. d-do i-" He bit his lower lip softly as a contraction washed over him- stronger then the first few. "O-ouch.." With pain came anger- Two lashed out at the closest thing to him- which was the glass in Gio's hand, the glass shattering on the floor. He reached out and grabbed onto Gio's arm, holding tight. "OW!"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Gio's eyes contracted before they narrowed. He reacted to being grabbed almost the same way. His lips lifted from his white teeth and he snarled. He was a assassin first, then servant. But he was disciplined as well and didn't last back. He rested a hand upon Two's, crouching down next to him. "Breathe. Calm down." He murmured to him softly.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Two snarled louder in retort to Gio's snarl, panted softly as he tried to roll over onto his side. "I-i don't.. I can't.." He whimpered softly and moved to press his face onto Gio's arm. "Make it stop! oooh.. make it stop.. I'm scared.. I-i should.. just.. I should be dead.." He closed his eyes tightly as the contraction passed, his body relaxing. "N-not here.. b-bed.. something flat.." He whispered hoarsely.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 pm

1015 laid and hand gently but firmly on Two's chest, pushing him down onto the soft cushions. "Here is better. Both of our rooms are cool. This is warm." Uh...He looked around. He wasn't used to this terror. He was fighting someone ...who couldn't be fought. And that annoyed him. "Just relax and let your body do the work alright?" His tail lashed behind him. "I'll...go get some help." And he shifted fluidly and darted out the door they came into. About fifteen seconds later, he returned with a .. human man. A male nurse. Both rushed to Two's side. The nurse dropped down next to Two as Gio hoovered by his head a hand resting on his. The nurse checked him like he would to a girl, inserting gloved fingers into him to check for dilation. As if he'd done this before. "You're doing well." The nurse said with a small smile.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Two looked at the nurse and growled as he felt the finger inside of him for only a moment before he relaxed. And nodded his head. He took Gio's words and relaxed as best he could.. until another contraction decided to sneak up on him. He clinched his teeth and let out a soft whimper and started to breath slowly- in out in out. He found himself feeling better as he kept breathing. Two looked at the nurse, his ears lowered some. "N-no pain ki.. killers?" He hand moved his hand into Gio's, holding it- like it was nothing.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm

"You wouldn't want to expose the baby so soon to drugs, would you?" 1015 asked softly, resting a hand over Two's forehead. There was a whisper of energy, slightly strained, and the pain died down to a dull ache. He pulled back a little, a little tired. How Amoros could do extravagant displays of these kinds of magic, he didn't know. The nurse checked him again. "You're almost crowning. You can start pushing now."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:50 am