Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2-329/Gio- 1051

Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

2-329/Gio- 1051 - Page 3 Empty Re: 2-329/Gio- 1051

Post  Caccia on Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 am

1015 began cleaning him up, as he would to a comrade. "Yes.." He murmured quietly as he pulled off a blanket and used it to wipe off Two's face, chest and every where that may need cleaning. "Him." He then spoke the name with utter respect and with a hint of fear-induced awe. "Amoros..He is my god. He can do anything." He emphasized 'anything' for he really could do anything. The castle was only one part of the world he possessed. "Put you back to ..." His gaze fell on the stitching. "How many beings you were...or fix your nerve problem... block or restore your memory. Give you a whole new body even...as he had done to I."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed May 19, 2010 1:26 am

Two flinched some as his hand moved to cover the stitches on his body, looking away. "..." He grunted and tried pulling away from 1015 but stopped after finding it pointless. "... A new body?" He muttered softly, ears twitching. "I.. don't mind.. this one. Its better then the one I had before.." He shuddered at the thought of his first form. He looked over at his right arm reforming slowly then down to his wounded side, his lung already healed. "... W-what If I just want to die? Will he... you know.. kill me?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

1015 laughed softly, quite amused with Two's question. "Amoros will not destroy what he just bought." He finished wiping off the others skin before tossing the towel behind him, where it disappeared before it hit the ground, magically ushered away into the cleaners' laundry basket probably. "If you hate who you are so much," He began, moving towards the large, walk-in closet in the room. "He can completely wipe your memory...brain would be a better term. You will began anew, like someone just born; no knowledge- just facts in your head. What your body does. What you are. You'll forget your past and every element of your personality which will have to re-develope like a baby." He found what he wanted and produced a handsome uniform of blue and silver. "This is what you'll wear when you see him."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Two slowly slipped off the bed to stand, watching as the towel vanished into nothing before looking up at 1015 and the uniform. "C-clothes? " He hated clothing- fabric, how it was itchy and made him hot. He took the uniform from the other and looked it over, ears lowered. "...Everything... will be new? B-but.. what abo- I mean.." He looked down at the uniform held in his arms before looking away. "I want these memories to go away... I don't want to be afraid to sleep.. I want to feel like I was meant to be a complete creature rather then... me." He whispered the last word as he looked up at 1015. "I want to know what its like to actually be something regarded as living.. rather then a number."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

1015 paused, regarding him silently, his ears flicked forward. He was somewhat emotionally distant himself and was perplexed by why this Two was so controlled by his memories. He lived by a number. He was only referred to as 'Gio' by the daughter of Amoros, for she found the number concept absolutely ridiculous. However, as his thoughts returned to the situation at hand; if this continues, those damned memories will affect Two's performance, and he himself will come under fire for purchasing a malfunctioning servant. Which wouldn't do. Not at all. A sudden idea struck him and he grinned. "Get dressed..now." He said slowly, his gaze focused on the door. Black, red and gold spiraled around him before they pressed themselves against his body, the strange liquid taking the shape of his body before falling into clothing. "We'll go see Amoros." He pressed against his uniform, as if patting down invisible wrinkles before he crossed his arms behind his back, elegantly white gloved fingers entwining with each other, waiting patiently for Two to get dressed.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Two blinked some then nodded his head. He pulled on the uniform and fixed any kinks. Trifingered hands moving up to fix that dirty blonde hair. He looked at 1015 for a moment and then down at himself, feet shifting as he moved his legs together. "Hn.. clothes.." He hated it, the fabric rubbed against him- sparking pleasure which always turned into pain. "R-ready.." He muttered softly, ears back and tail low. He was fidgeting- worried about Amoros' reaction to such an ugly creature as himself. He let 1015 lead the way out of the room, following close behind him, but not to close- he didn't want to seem clingy or scared.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 pm

1015 then grabbed his hand and pushed open the door. There was a brief second of absolute darkness and he bent space around them so he would arrive faster at his room. As fast as it had been dark, the hallway before them lit into a grand hall where two large marble pillars veined with gold supported. The floor was polished beyond perfect, giving the black granite a mirror-like feel, if not for the wave-like white streaks that shot through it. The walls were covered with various portraits, all depicting the various Lords of the realm. The most recent one was blank, adding to the suspense of this 'Amoros'. They turned into a more plainer hallway and at the end were heavy oak double doors. 1015 reached forward and knocked softly, the sound almost inaudible and a soft voice replied "Come in." ...

Amoros was by the large fireplace, leaning against the wall over a small, white-haired girl. Mature orange eyes gazed at the two with sternness of a leader who has been used to his position but he held a light smile. His appearance was almost anti-climatic- he did not sport a decorated uniform of the country's colors; just a plain, white pressed shirt tucked into slacks. He also appeared...very human. His blond hair was tied back into a pony tail, and other than his orange eyes, there was nothing off about him. Not at all. The small girl looked up, white ears flicked forward before she tugged at her father's shirt and pointing at her paper. He smiled and whispered something into her ears and she scurried off into an adjacent room. Only then he turned his full attention on the two, studying Two for a moment. "Welcome. I hope you adjust here accordingly and begin to enjoy living here as soon as possible." He spoke with a light, in displace-able accent, his tone sincere. He smiled softly before addressing 1015. "Is there a problem? Or are you here to show him off?" There was a light note of sarcasm underlying his voice, giving part of his personality away.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Fri May 28, 2010 7:55 pm

2-329 watched with tar black eyes, ear twitching slightly. He looked over at 1015 as the odd man spoke before looking back to Amoros, long tail twitching. "... A human." He stated before shifting his feet on the floor- claws scraping softly. "How can a human help anyone?" He was confused- he thought that Amoros would be something like them... or some kind of god.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Fri May 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Amoros blinked at 2-329 and laughed softly. He turned to 1015 and the two met gazes for a moment. They really didn't need to; 1015 was a creation purely by Amoros and whatever he knew, Ama knew. "I see..." He murmured with a soft smile after breaking eye contact with his servant. "I'll relieve you of our new pet for now. You're dismissed." 1015 nodded and bowed slightly, before departing the room without another word. Once the door shut, Amoros turned to Two again. "Humans did that to you, did they not? What makes you think that they cannot reverse it?" He sat down on an elegantly carved chair, and gestured a chair nearby it for Two to sit down. "Appearances are deceiving, aren't they?" He smiled, steepling his hands and resting his chin on his finger tips. "I was never human. Should I show you part of my true self to convince you?" There was a breath of energy as he briefly discarded a simple mask he had woven for himself. The scaleras of his eyes turned black and his pupils stretched into crosses. Gold curving horns grew from above his now narrow ears. Large black wings stretched from between his shoulder blades. "If this does not suffice, I can go even further.." He grinned lazily, exposing fangs.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Two didn't want to move.. it would make the fabric rub against his skin. As he slowly made he way over to the offered chair he froze, watching Amoros change. Black eyes stared at those horns, those eyes. "... Not human." He muttered softly and sat himself down in that chair with a soft- pain laced whimper. He wanted to strip so bad, pull the clothes off of him and stop the tingles of pain. "... Humans did this.. and they can't fix it... They only run in fear." He muttered and leaned back, looking down at his lap.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm

An just like that, there was what felt like an inhalation of magic, and Amoros's human facade snapped back on. He noticed the uncomfortableness that was on Two's face and there was a slight breeze accompanied by a whisper of energy and the clothes...shifted almost. They kept their appearance, but their touch was ...transparent. As if Two was naked but not. He leaned back in his chair, folding his arms in a thoughtful position. "Do you want me to fix you?" He asked quietly, his eyes focused on Two, waiting patiently for his response as if he had a ulterior motive.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Two blinked some and lifted his arms up- it felt.. like nothing was on him. He smiled contently and sat back on the chair. "... I-i do want to be fixed.. But that guy said that I would turn into a different person.." He pulled his legs up and crossed them, to tangled in the fact that he was wearing clothes. "Its natural to be scared.. right? Scared of changing.. even if it took me forever to solidify this form...? You can change me to.." He held up his try fingered hands. "Normal?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Fri May 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Amoros reached out to take one of those three-fingered hands in his very humanoid one. He smiled across at him. "Tell me what you want, and I'll make you that way...if it suits me as well." He paused and went over his words once more. "You'll only become a different person if I tamper with your memory. After all, everyone is ultimately shaped by what has happened to them in the past." He smiled again. "So, Two-Three, Twenty-Nine. What would you like?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Fri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Two's ears twitched slightly before lowering along with his eyes as he stared at his own hand in Amoros'. "..." He silently tried to pull his hand away, though with very little effort. "I-i.. Don't want this pain anymore.. I just want the memories to go away... I want to be normal.. Like him.." Speaking about 1015 of course. "B-but I still want to be me.. I still want to be Two-Three.. Twenty-Nine." Black eyes stared up into Amoros' intently.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Ama smiled sympathetically. "Alright. I'll do my best however..." He smiled and leaned forward. "There will be a price to pay." His fingers tightened on the others, not in a painful grip, but in a firm one, reminding the creature that he wasn't his friend...yet. "Mmmm. You're already mine...what else you can you possibly offer to me?" As amiable as his personality appeared, he couldn't help but betray the harsher part of himself.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sun May 30, 2010 12:12 am

Two stared with unblinking eyes at Ama, his tail giving a rather gentle twitch. "P-price..? I um.. I have no money.. " Two wasn't the brightest thing in the world.. "I-i could offer you m-my body.. Even though its a horrible thing to offer someone." He muttered, looking down at his own lap, fleshy, long ears drooping.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sun May 30, 2010 12:34 am

Amoros laughed. "Technically it's mine already, but that's alright. I accept." His hand sudden glowed with energy, various scripts and sigils running across his skin. Energy brushed against Two's senses, gentle and warmly. "If you're unsure," Began Ama quietly. "Then now it's the time to say so. Once I'm done, you may not even remember this deal..." A small smile.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sun May 30, 2010 12:37 am

Two bit his lower lip softly and stared at Amoros' arm then up at the other's face before his eyes slipped closed. "...W-will it hurt?" He asked softly before opening his eyes once more. "..." Silently he waited for the others answer as he stared at the other blond. He wanted it to hurt.. Though he wanted to remember it.. he was scared of changing, of not knowing what he'd look like afterwords.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 am

Perhaps it was the fact that Amoros hadn't dealt with outsiders who were unfamiliar with him but he blinked, evidently surprised by the question, reacting to it as if Two had asked whether or not he had been planning on torturing him with pain. He laughed softly. "Of course not. But I can make it so you remember that you have changed..." Two was his property now. Every thought that flickered across the other's mind Ama knew. "So with that said." He closed his eyes as he began changing him. There was no spell work- there was no need for such. Energy swirled around Two before sinking itself into his body painlessly, reaching out with its liquid fingers to grab the unruly knots that the humans had made in his body before straightening them out. Nerves and the incorrectness that the brain registered was fixed. Physically, his hands were restored to humanoid, five fingered hands. His stitches disappeared, replace by smooth, unmarred skin. His eyes changed too, irises changing to grey, the scaleras remaining black. Finally, he moved to play with the delicate web of memories. Carefully, he pulled the ones that Two hated and never wanted to remember....Once he was finished with his work, he leaned back and opened his orange eyes. His pupils had stretched to crosses once more and slowly returned to a circle.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sun May 30, 2010 1:19 am

Two had closed his eyes throughout the whole process- it was a strange feeling.. the only thing having been felt was a soft tingling sensation as his hands changed. Shortly his mind went blank as memories escaped him, memories of him being chained and tortured, poked and prodded.. he felt complete now.. a new person with a new life. Slowly those new eyes of his opened, bright silvery eyes that kept a dull yet impressive shade of gray stared out at Amoros silently before hands lifted. All five digits wiggled before those hands slipped into his own clothes to feel the smooth skin- no longer cold to the touch.. he felt something.. wet on his face. Those hands moved up and fingertips gingerly touched his cheeks, moist with tears. "I-i'm..." He choked softly. He then quickly pinched himself, yelping out in pain before smiling and letting out a soft laugh. "N-normal.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 am

Amoros smiled lazily like a cat that just had a nice bowl of cream as he watched the others joy. A curious feeling stirred within him...a feeling that he worked for so long to lock away. The feeling of longing. He remembered being just as happy years ago. He blinked and his mental defenses worked again to block those upsetting thoughts. He had a new toy in his hands. A smirked curled on his lips. Two, soon. He debated whether or not to tell ...but it would be fun to just let him find out on his own.
    "Yes, my boy, you're normal." He stood up and moved to him, his walking graceful and elegant. "I require nothing from you for now...perhaps you should return to your quarters or back to 1015."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 am

Two quickly stood, a rush of blood flushing into his head made him dizzy but he shook it off. He moved to take Amoros' hand in his own and bowed his head. "Thank you so much..." He whispered softly before letting go of that hand and running to the door- after he ran out of the room he lightly jogged down the hall- following 1015's scent.. He followed it back to the room where 1015 had taken him in the first place. "..." He walked into the room and closed the door behind him and smiled. "I'm actually normal! You were right.." He mumbled.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 am

1015's ears perked up as Two came bursting in. It was like a different person walked in. He was smiling...happily. Not full of self remorse. He chuckled at his words. "Of course. Why would I lie to you...?" Not that he could. He hated when people lied to him and therefore applied it to himself. "So..." He peered at him with a small smile. "Are you willing to work now?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sun May 30, 2010 2:08 am

A hand moved to rest on his own chest as he looked down, smiling. "I am ready to work.. anything he needs I will complete said task without question.. Because he changed me from being a monster.." He moved to sit on the edge of his freshly made bed. It was odd now because others could see what he was looking at- no more fully black eyes. Said eyes looked up at 1015. "I wanted.. to hug him.. but I didn't want to seem out of place.." He stood. "C-could I maybe hug you? As thanks?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 am

1015 raised an eyebrow. Well. That made his job a hell of a lot easier to do. His ears flicked and twitched at his question and he blinked. "Hug?" He asked, almost as if he didn't know what it was. A hug was something only little Neo gave him when he gave her food. Or whatever she wanted that her father didn't give her. "I did not do anything for you except show you to him.." He said softly. "But if you want to...of course."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 pm