Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Jack/Chicka

Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Jack/Chicka - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack/Chicka

Post  Caccia Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Jack closed his eye, enjoying the company of another person and the feel of Chicka's feathers through his shirt. After several beats of silence. "What's it like..?" He whispered quietly. "To not have...?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Chicka was half asleep when he heard Jack speaking to him. He turned his head some and cracked an eye open. "...hm..?" He thought for a moment on the question then snuggled down some. "W-well.. I don't really know what it's like to have one.. " He mumbled softly, fingers running along Jack's wing.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Jack blinked at that and chuckled. "...Good point." He played with Chicka's feathers. They were soft and a lot smaller. Made for brief flight. "...I'll just ask you in the morning, since you seem sleepy." He murmured after awhile.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Chicka cood softly as he felt those fingers rubbing at his feathers and shifted slightly so that he was closer to Jack. "..." He was silently for a moment before speaking. "Ask me what, Jack..?" He whispered and turned his head back- halfheartedly looking back at jack.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Jack's eye remained closed, the other hidden behind a pillow. "Nah...Don't worry about it." He gave him a cheerful smile. "It's not worth losing sleep time over." He let go of his feathers.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Chicka gently rolled over so that he was facing Jack and pressed his face into the other's chest. "Mm.. Okie.." he whispered softly and yawned one last time before falling silent- the gently rise and fall of his chest causing it to press against Jack as he breathed.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Jack blinked in surprise as he suddenly found himself face to face with him. He relaxed and smiled, falling asleep himself. It was odd having company. He was used to being alone...but this felt good.

It was barely morning when he woke up. Jack got up as discreetly as he could, heading out to buy breakfast, hoping to return before Chicka woke up. It would be embarrassing not to have breakfast foods.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm

It was the sound of Jack returning home that woke Chicka up- He had some how formed the pillows on the bed along with the blanket and sheets into a makeshift nest. He sat up slowly with the blanket covering his head still and yawned loudly. "Mm.." He rubbed his throat- noticing it was no long sore.. Now he had to hunt down Jack. He slipped out of the bed and stretched his wings out, a shudder running through the feathers. "...Hrm.." He cracked the door open and peaked out- having no idea where to go.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Jack blinked as Chicka poked his head out. "Good morning!" He grinned, illuminated by the artificial lighting from the stacked city around them. The sky way up above glowed with a faint red of a rising sun. "I got breakfast." He lifted a bag and a try of drinks. "We can eat out here if you like." He nodded at what looked like a eating area several stories up, complete with some trees and plants despite the cold. "Unless you want to eat inside..."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Chicka blinked some and stared at Jack before smiling himself. He moved back some and held the door open for Jack. "L-lets eat in here.. Its cold out there.." He muttered and smiled- taking the tray of the drinks from Jack and set them on a table. "So whatcha get hm~?" He smiled up at Jack- that black and whiteish hair of his messed up and sticking up in random places.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:01 pm

"Some milk tea and plain milk if you're not into it. Red bean buns..." He replied, setting the bag on the table, pulling out smaller bag. "And hash browns, in case I failed at guessing what kinds of food you like." He idly reached to check the knot of his eye patch unconsciously. "If you want any more, I'll get whatever you like."

Last edited by Caccia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Chicka moved to take things out of the bag and set them down, head tilting as he picked up one of the buns. "Red bean..?" He sniffed it then opened his mouth- taking a bite. After a moment of chewing his eyes went wide and wings fluttered. "Mmm~! Dis is gewd!" He sputtered with his mouth full- shoving the rest of the bun into his mouth.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Jack chuckled watching him for a moment, pulling out a chair for him. It was a bit cramped, but there was enough room for the two of them. He chose a hash brown and nibbled on it.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Chicka moved to sit down and watched Jack before grabbing a hashbrown and started to timidly nibble on it. After a moment of silence the chickadee looked up at Jack. "U-um. Hey Jack.. What happened to your eye?" He tilited his head as he nibbled on another bun.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

He had expected the question sooner or later. Jack smiled from behind the triangle. "It was either I lose my eye or ...someone else." He took a sip of his tea. "So I chose losing it. The..thing took a swipe at my face and I guess he had killer claws." He chuckled a little.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Chicka stared at the hair covering the eyepatch and smiled sadly. After finishing off a few more buns and hashbrowns he leaned back in his chair and rested a hand over his full belly- a content sigh escaping him. "I could nap right now.." He muttered softly, looking back up at Jack before giggling.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Jack smiled at him. "A nap?" He chuckled. "Didn't you just wake up?" He stood up, tossing out the garbage and recycling what could be recycled and stretched. "I could go for a walk."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Chicka stood up and looked down at himself dressed in one of Jack's shirt- smiling as his hands messed with the bottom of said shirt. "U-um.. A walk like this would be interesting." He noted- being nude under said shirt.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"Mmm I want to take a walk outside. You'll need warmer clothes...that fit." He grinned and shouldered open the door. "Shopping first, I suppose?" He let the door close behind him so cold air can't come in.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Chicka watched as Jack left and looked around before grabbing hold of a blanket- wrapping it around himself and quickly ran after Jack. He quickly wrapped his arms around on of Jack's arms and walked next to him. "Almost left me, Silly~"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Jack blinked and smiled, letting his arm fall to his side so Chicka could hang on more easily. "I was waiting right here." He insisted teasingly. "I wouldn't expect you to find me in this place anyways." There weren't a lot of people out at this hour. The sun was up now, the blue sky shone strongly above them.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Chicka stared up at said blue sky with a smile on his face- he waited for Jack to start walking before he started to walk with the taller male. "So- Can anyone live in this place.. Its so peaceful and trouble free.." He whispered- resting his cheek against Jack's upper arm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm