Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

Jack/Chicka

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Jack/Chicka - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack/Chicka

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Chicka closed his eyes and leaned his head into Jack's chest, smiling at the others warmth. "From far away.. I don't know were but I walked for a long time." He whispered and held the warm blanket around him tighter. "I'll.. leave after some rest- so no worries.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

"I see..." Her wings were pretty small, probably not built for long distance flight. The thought made him stretch his large wings a little, revealing their scarlet and gold feathers within before they folded out of site. "Do you know where you're going after this?" He asked, a faint note of concern in his voice.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Eyes glanced at the other's wings before he looked away. "U-um.. I'm going to keep running.. So nobody can find me and force me to do things." Underneath that timidness was courage. And Chicka wasn't afraid of running. He stretched out his small wings and pouted some.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm

He gave her a brief, approving smile as they passed by a large window. It was still snowing, but lightly now, and patches of the stars flicked at them. "How are they tracking you?" He asked curiously. "I highly doubt they'll find you up here, much less in this place."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Chicka lifted one of his legs up- a gold ring around it that looked like it had been hammered on with some type of blunt object. "I can't get it off.. My parents put it on me so I wouldn't bolt away.. I've tried busting it off." He sighed softly, pouting. "You think you could break it for me?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Jack studied the ring for a moment, stopping in front of a door. "I can melt it off, but I'm not sure how that would affect your finger." He shouldered it open, not wanting to drop her. They were inside...what seemed to be a large tunnel going straight down. The sides of the tunnel were covered with small roads and little cubical houses. He took a step onto the railing and pulled himself up, balancing within an instant before hopping off and gliding down a couple 'floors', stopping in front of his own little 'house.' Inside, was small, but cozy like dorm suite.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Curious eyes watched as they walked along before they were in Jack's room. He looked about the room then looked up at Jack with a smile. "...This is a nice room." He muttered softly. "U-um.. you wouldn't have anything I could wear.. my clothes are all dirty.. and torn.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:07 pm

"uhm." He set her down on his bed- it was just a simple mattress with a couple sheets. It was mostly blankets. ".." He rummaged through his dresser to produce a simple, plain blue t-shirt and shorts. "They're going to be huge on you." He chuckled a little. "I can probably go buy some."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm

He gently grabbed the shirt and stood on unsure feet and held it up to him. "..This will do- Its almost a dress on me~!" He chuckled softly and looked at Jack. He put the shirt on the bed and just out of no where started to pull off his shirt.- right there in-front of Jack.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Jack blinked and coughed a little. "Uh...maybe I'll step outside while you change." He smiled awkwardly and took a couple steps backwards before turning.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Chicka blinked some as he held his shirt to his chest. "I thought it was normal for guys to change in front of other guys.." He tilted his head and looked down at himself. "O-oh.. You think I'm a girl too, Huh..?" He whispered and moved to sit on the edge of the bed with a sigh.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Jack blinked and turned around. "Oh er-" He glanced to the side, self-consciously in embarrassment. "I'm sorry...it's just that you have a pretty face and voice," He held up his hands in a pacifying manner. "I thought you were a girl...I didn't mean it in an offensive way."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

After a long pause Chicka began to giggle and smiled up at Jack. "It's ok.. I know I sound like a girl.." He blushed and looked down- chirping softly at the back of his throat. "Look.." He moved to stand up and waited until Jack turned around to unbutton his shorts at let them drop. "I could be a girl.. or a boy.." He whispered- the spot where he would have some type of genitalia was bare with a very pale scar neatly down the center. "It was done to help me keep my pitch in my voice..." He whispered and touched the bare spot. "So thats why I sound girly.. I hope it doesn't freak you out.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Jack stepped back into the room, closing the door he had just opened and gazed at her curiously. He blinked and looked away before he stared. "It's not freaky...I've seen worse." He chuckled, hand coming up to rub at the scar on his chin. "I find you really...beautiful, despite those things, so-" He shrugged with a soft, muffled chitter.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Hands moved down between his legs as he covered the scar, head lowering. "..T-thank you.." He whispered softly and sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked up at Jack and slipped the others shirt over his head and fixed it some. "It's big.." He snickered softly and grabbed the blanket- wrapping it around him once more.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 am

Jack sat down on the bed next to him and gave him a warm smile. "No need to thank me." He rested a hand on his shoulder for a brief moment before trailing his fingers down the exposed curve of his grey wing and taking his hand off completely. "I guess I'll sleep on the floor." He chuckled good-humorly
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 am

Chicka let that wing flutter gently before he looked up and over at Jack. "...N-no.." He whispered. "We can both sleep on the bed.. I don't want to impose.." He moved his hand up slowly to try and push away the hair that covered the side of Jack's face. "...Lay in the bed with me.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 am

"If that's alright with you..." He smiled softly but it disappeared as Chicka began to shift his hair. He glanced away, but didn't make any noise of protest. An eye patch, covering the majority of his face and upper cheek was exposed, but didn't hide the four slash marks extending from his left jaw over his right.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 am

Chicka blinked some as he looked at the eye patch- slowly he moved two gentle fingers over the patch and down the showing scars. "It's... its your room.. I should be the one sleeping on the floor.." He whispered softly- sadness in his eyes as he looked at Jack's face.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:08 am

Jack shook his head and laughed softly. "That would make me a poor host, would it not?" He raised his arms over his head, undoing the small buckle that held the patch together. "Plus you're slightly ill. I would hate myself for making you sleep on the cold floor." He set the patch on the table, but kept his hair over his eyes.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

Chicka smiled and nodded his head before laying down and slipped under the blanket. "Maybe with your warmth it'll help me get better.." He whispered softly, folding his wings against his back. He looked over at Jack, smiling.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 am

Jack changed into more comfortable clothes before snuggling under the blankets with him. "Alright," He said cheerfully. "Sounds like a plan to me."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 am

Chicka rolled over so his back was facing Jack's chest- gently he moved back and pressed his winged back against Jack's chest. "I-i hope you don't mind.." He whispered softly. "Gives us more room.." He snuggled into the bed with a raspy cough.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 am

"..." He spread one single wing, stretching it over the two of them before draping it across Chicka. "Here...for more warmth. I don't have any more blankets." Jack was silently glad that he was facing away.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 am

Chicka looked at that wing with a blink before smiling and snuggling closer to Jack, a hand moving up to rest on that wing. "Its ok.." He whispered and fluttered his own wings gently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 pm