Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Lou/Two/1015/Ragot

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Lou/Two/1015/Ragot - Page 2 Empty Re: Lou/Two/1015/Ragot

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 am

Two suddenly shifted into his human form and screamed as loud as he could in Ragot's face. "You kicked me! And called me ugly! And when I finally was about to solidify some you raped me!" He grabbed a hold of the man's face and held it hard. "Because you were so sad.. nobody wanted to mess with a sick fuck like you.." He whispered softly and rested his lips on Ragot's cheek- whispering to him. "But.. look at me.. I have a beautiful master.. a beautiful baby... and a handsome mate and coworker.. And I was made beautiful.. but you.." He whispered hotly against that skin. "You suffered.. Nobody loved you.. not even the creatures you helped make.." He pulled back and stared at the old man. "Do you know why?" He whispered.

Louis crawled between his father's legs and sat with his back pressed to 1015's chest- watching the pictures in the book move. He loved when his dad made the pictures move- he moved to press his hand onto the open book as his father spoke.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am