Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Lou/Two/1015/Ragot

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Lou/Two/1015/Ragot Empty Lou/Two/1015/Ragot

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Nasty ppl.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Lou/Two/1015/Ragot Empty Re: Lou/Two/1015/Ragot

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 pm

It was a bright sunny day on Earth- Two had decided it would be a perfect day to fufill a promise he had made to his 9 year old son, Louis. And just as sugar on the cake he managed to drag 1015 along with him. He held Louis' hand tightly as they all walked along- looking at all the animals and such.

Louis held onto 1015's and Two's hands, lifting himself up and swinging slightly- he hadn't really grown much.. actually he was a tad small for his age and still always happy about something.

Two snickered softly and looked over at the icecream stand. "I'm going to go get some Icecream for you, Lou.. Does daddy want some?" He looked up at 1015, asking him. At the moment Louis nodded but kept his gaze on the cage of monkeys. He had managed to pull his hand free and looked up at Two and 1015 and slowly slipped away- thinking the monkey cage was close enough that he was safe and in 1015's eye sight- ears perked up as he intently watched the monkeys swung around.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm

The air was fresh compared to the slightly stare air within the castle and he thoroughly enjoyed being on earth. 1015 smiled at the people around him, idly playing with a strand of hair, brushing at the side of his head where his ears and horns should. They were there yes, but they were hidden under a spell, so they weren't visible. He watched his son stare at the monkeys but was interrupted by Two calling to him to help carry ice cream. For a moment, he was torn between calling his son over to be by his side...but Lou's eyes were so delighted by the monkeys and damn himself to disturb his son while he was enjoying himself...it would be for a second..a second. He darted over to Two.

Audric Ragot looked slightly out of place in the zoo. But with his white lab coat and tag, he looked like a worker. He was watching Two and 1015 from the nearby cafe. Damn the black-haired male for putting his business out. His beady pale eyes squinted. And Two! He was ...well dressed. All the deformities were gone. In fact, he looked like a human. A beautiful one. It was by chance that he had caught them. He was getting more DNA for experiments...screw the business. His gaze wandered over to the child. That child with genes from that man and Two. He suddenly got excited. Perhaps he had traits from the both of them? A superior being with that combination of genes...his eyes glittered. This was an opportunity he could not pass. He got up, pushing his hair back and approached the child. "You shouldn't be alone, my child." He made his voice as gentle as he could. "There are many bad people out there. Let's get you where they can find you more easily..." He smiled, taking his hand without waiting for consent.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Louis looked over at the icecream stand for a moment- noticing that his mom and dad were gone- but were actually a bit over, two getting napkins. "..." Silently he looked up at the strange man and watched as his hand was taken. "S-sir.. um.. Momma said not to go with strangers at any time." He tried pulling his hand free- constantly looking back at the icecream stand in a slight panic- but when the man mentioned helping him find his parents he blinked. "Can you find them, Sir?"

Two had just handed 1015 two icecream cones then looked around. "Um.. Where is Louis?" He started to panic some. "Did you leave him somewhere?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"He was just there-" 1015 frowned, his finger drooping. "There." He walked over, fighting the crowd slightly with his rush, looking up and down the road. "Shit."

Ragot looked back and saw that 1015 was already there and pulled something out of his pocket as they turned the corner of the cafe where there weren't people. As the boy began to look backwards, he pushed a cloth against his face and held it there until the boy grew limp and scooped him up, carrying him like a child that was sleeping towards his office down below the zoo. He couldn't resist a fierce smile; what he would find with this kid's genes would probably be worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The experiments he could do with this boy....His footsteps quickened as he opened the door to his lab and closed it with a click. It was locked.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Two had dropped the icecream and ran after 1015, panicing. He looked around and blinked- a faint smell that was familiar wafting into his nose.. he couldn't place it. He looked at 1015, frowning before looking around more. "Louis- Louis where are you, baby?!"

Lou shifted some and opened his eyes. He let out a soft whimper and rubbed his head.. he looked down at his ankle after feeling something heavy on it- a shackle.. both of his ankles were shackled. "U-um.. Mister?" He muttered softly, hugging himself with his ears lowered.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 pm

1015 walked to and fro fro the spot. Louie's smell was stronger...this way. He continued walking in the direction he had gone until it mingled with scent that was vaguely sweet. He wrinkled his nose, recognizing the smell. That one chemical...He had also noticed another person that had followed Louie and walked to that spot with the sweet smell too. He resisted a growl that rose in his throat. There was a kidnapper.

Lou was also ...naked. The excitement and adrenalin from kidnapping this kid had left Ragot ....painfully aroused. What would be a better fix than raping the son, the son of an experiment that somehow got the best of him? He grinned and walked over to the boy, crouching down next to him, unzipping his pants. "Unfortunately for you, boy, I am one of the bad people who would hurt you." He reached over, groping him roughly with one hand and stroking himself with the other.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Two was following after 1015 but stopped in the ally way, eyes going wide. He quickly grabbed onto 1015's arm and stared at him. "I-i know.. that scent.. Ragot.. "G-gio... H-he-R-ragot.." He started shaking some. "We need to find Louis... NOW."

Louis stared at Ragot then down at himself and quickly coiled away to avoid the large hand that wanted to grab him. He struggled back and started to scream as loud as he could- something Two told him to do if anyone was hurting him. "Stop! I don't like.. like you.. touching me!" He lashed out and bent down, biting down onto Ragot's forarm as hard as he could.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm

1015's ears perked and swiveled around. He felt the urgency and accompanied with that, rage. He grabbed Two's hand, leaning him towards the building in which the man's scent led into...but were stopped by security.

Ragot cried out as pleasure suddenly turned into pain. His face contorted and he Louis against the wall roughly, careful not to hurt him too much. He needed him alive and healthy. His hand reached around for another cuff to trap his neck against the wall and strip of iron with enough free space to breathe freely but tight enough so he couldn't move his head. The same was done to his arms as well. "...Now, where were we?" He continued to sickly pleasure himself and molest the boy, cackling and giggling the whole time.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Louis tried moving his head around, screaming with a slightly sobbing tone to it. He tried pulling away, his hands pulling on the iron shackles and started screaming louder- he closed his eyes, tears running down his cheeks. "DADDY!" He sobbed sloppily, trying to move his legs up, holding them together.

Two's ears lowered some as he heard Louis crying out. He started banging on the door as hard as he could. "Stop touching him! Ragot I swear let him go right now!" He started slamming on the door as hard as he could. He took a step back and shifted into his real form and snarled- totally oblivious to 1015 standing there.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

1015 pulled Two aside, his forearms shifting into jet black and he lashed out at the door, his talons shredding the lock. He whirled around and kicked the steel door off its hinges. "Get Louis." Gio said quietly and he shifted fully and lunged at the doctor, large paws pushing him away from his son. His eyes were red and furious beyond describable words, pinning him down against the floor.

Ragot blinked as someone began banging at the door and was going to relax when it stopped for a heart beat before the door exploded inwards and some thing slammed into him. He found himself face to face with an angry...wolf thing and cringed away, gasping pathetically, his pants halfway off of his legs around his legs. "D-d-don't hurt me!" He stammered, struggling weakly.

1015 gazed down at him, recognizing him. He shifted into human form, knees on his arms, his face a little shocked before it split into a fanged leer. "You." His fingers wrapped around his throat and squeezed, making his face turn purple. "I remember you." He hissed into the man's ear. His fingers loosened. "But I won't hurt you, no.." He bashed his fist against the man's face as he began to stammer something. He grabbed his face and made him look into his eyes. "I said when I bought him...that if you do any lasting damage...I'll let Him kill you."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Two ran into the room and looked at Louis on the wall- sobbing as loud as he could- almost instantly he was walking over to where 1015 held Ragot down. "Y-you.." unblinking eyes glared as his mouth opened, two tongue slipping out. "Hurt.. my baby.." He shifted into his human form- stopping before he mauled the man- He turned to Louis and took his own shirt off, breaking the iron around Lou's neck and wrists then broke the shackles from his ankles. "Come here baby.." He put his shirt on Louis and picked him up, rocking slowly. "...Gio.. Bring him.. He needs to be punished and I don't want Lou to watch.." Suddenly he vanished- having learned how to from Ama.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:26 pm

1015 watched Two disappear before picking him up by the neck. "I saw bruises on my son's back..." He whispered, the assassin part of him taking over. "Did you slam him into the wall like this?" He slammed him hard enough into the wall to leave a large indention. Ragot gasped as various bones in his body shattered and vomited, blood mixed with bile. 1015 dropped him before he could get dirtied and kicked him on his way down. He crouched, the human spell shattered, his tail lashing too and fro and healed him completely. He tore off part of the man's own shirt to wipe away at the blood and vomit that had trickled out of his mouth. Fast approaching footsteps told him that humans were here. He grabbed the man by his hair. Purple fire exploded into the air around him as he used a more violent spell to force open a pathway between here and Earth. The man's eyes bulged out of his head. This, this was ...what he was planning to toy with? Ragot had heard rumors...but had dismissed them. Once back into the castle, 1015 dropped him and promptly dragged him into an empty room.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Shortly Two would join 1015 in the room- having bathed Louis and healed his cuts and such. "..." He moved next to Gio as the smell of blood and bile filled his nose. He pulled 1015 over some to whisper. "I'm going to have to ask if Master will erase this from Louis' memories.. And the bruise on his back won't heal.." Two was shaking with anger- so much so he wanted to cry. He moved to hug 1015 tightly. "I tried.. so hard to protect him.. w-we could have lost.. h-him- I'm going.. to gut him."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh please do so." Amoros smiled from behind Two. There was nothing 'warm' in his smile; in fact, it was filled with malice, calmly hidden away. "No matter what you do, he will not die; he simply will regenerate. When you are finished, please pass that by me so you can execute him." He had been angered as well. If someone had did that to Neo...plus, Louie was 'his' in all technicality. No one else is allowed to tamper with his things... "The bruises and the memories have been taken care of." His orange eyes gazed in the direction of where Ragot had been held. "I care for my own." With that, he vanished. 1015 blinked and hid a fierce smile and wrapped his arms around Two, stroking his face for a moment. "I'm going to see him." He whispered before walking away.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Two smiled and nodded his head, watching as 1015 left to go to their son. "Gio! Tell him his favorite story.." He called out before the door closed and locked with a soft click. "...Faggot." He grinned ear to ear as he looked at the human laying on the floor. "...Why did you do this?" He knelt down and grabbed the others hair and lifted his head up. ".. I asked you a question.. Why the hell did you steal my baby from me!? Why did you touch him.. you nasty pervert.. " He slapped Ragot as hard as he could. "You could've taken me! You could have hurt me! I would have just killed you.. " He hissed through his teeth- sharp and jointed together- his body slowly shifting over to his real form.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Gio didn't bother to change his clothes just yet. He wouldn't relax until he saw his son, happy again. He relaxed a little as he stepped into his room, the always beautiful devoted to Louie. He blinked as he saw him on the ground, playing his his toys as if ...nothing happened. He padded over and wrapped his arms around him. He was so happy that nothing worse had happened. He was happy that they found him so quickly. Yet, he felt terrible for leaving him for that one moment. Healed or not, the fault laid upon him, and he swore to himself that nothing like this will ever happen under his watch again.

Ragot was suddenly faced with something he had never felt before; fear of one of his own creations. He trembled and tried to pull away, but the chains just got tighter. He cried out pathetically as he was struck and hissed a curse at him. "You and ...that man. The genes that I created mixed with the perfect ones from whoever made him...I wanted them. I needed them." He whispered, his voice cracking. But he had seen the man who created Gio. That man with the orange eyes. He watched Two shift, his eyes widening. Someone had perfected his creation even further!
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Louis looked up at his dad and smiled, moving to hug 1015 back tightly... "I love you daddy.. thank you for saving me from the mean man.." He mumbled softly. He pulled back from the hug and held his finger to his lips. "Shh.. don't tell mommy i'm out of bed." He started to giggle softly.

2-329 stared at the vile man in front of him. He in himself was a true work of art thanks to Amoros- the front of his body was well shapped and broad- covered with thick- white fur- large paws, his lower half slicking and fading into a soft greenish blond that led along his grass tipped tail, raptor like dewclaws on his hind feet. He opened his mouth slowly and let out a low growl, acid green saliva dripping from his mouth. "You don't need anything.. from my baby.." He snarled, stepping forward. "I'm going to make you suffer.. for doing this to me.. for stealing my baby.. OUR baby.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Gio grinned, wagging his tail. "I won't tell. I promise." With that he kissed Lou's forehead and rested his cheek there. "Did the mean man do anything to you?" He murmured.

Ragot's eyes widened. A true work of art indeed. Already, he was pressing himself up against the wall. Why couldn't he die? Why must he suffer so much for a couple gropes on a child? He panted out of fear, like a trapped animal, his pale eyes focused on 2-329 in terror. Karma was quite the bitch.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Louis blinked some and pulled back, twisting a toy in his hand some. "U-um.. He touched me in places... thats all.. and hurt my back really bad." He looked up at 1015, his little ears lowering. "A-am I going to be spanked? Was it bad?"

Two growled softly and opened his mouth wide, teeth clamping down on Ragot's crotch- only gingerly. His eyes narrowed some as he bit down harder, his voice echoing through the room. "First thing you loose.. was the first thing you touched.. I saw you.. you sick bastard.." He bit down hard and pulled back- as he pulled he took Ragot's crotch with him- intestine and everything in the lower half.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:48 pm

1015 wrapped his arms around him protectively. "It was bad...but it was the bad man's fault. Not yours alright? He tied you up, and you couldn't do anything about it." He stroked his son's dark hair. "You're not going to be spanked for something you didn't do." He smiled softly. "Don't worry about him any more, alright? Mommy is taking care of him."

Ragot screamed hoarsely, eyes bulging out of his head as everything was torn away. All the organs under the diaphragm would've just fallen out if it not for connective tissue. But then there was gravity. His lungs and heart, with nothing to support, pressed down against his liver, and tissue tore. He panted, back arching, body spasmodic thrashing as his mind was overloaded with pain. And then he healed. Which was a whole different level of pain in of itself and he stopped screaming only because he couldn't get enough breath to do so.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Louis smiled and hugged his daddy back tightly. "Mommy is going to kill the bad man.." He muttered softly and smiled, kissing 1015's cheek softly.

Two stared at the organs and such fell onto the floor and the wound started to heal up. He grinned and snarled softly- his own wide eyes watching the others pain. "I'm going to cover this room in you." He moved up- paws pressing onto the wall on eather side of the human's head. He leaned forward- his mouth moving around the others neck and slowly he bit down. "Do you remember all those tests... all those needles and all that pain.. pain you gave me.. you all gave me.. Well i'm going to give it back ten fold." He quickly jerked down- pulling out Ragot's throat.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 am

1015 laughed softly, his voice becoming colder at the end. "He's going to do more than just kill him..." He stepped out of it. "Do you want to do anything right now, Lu?" He asked softly. "Daddy's not working and I'll do anything you want me to."

Ragot's head fell limply backwards against the wall, blood spurting everywhere as his jugulars were severed. His windpipe was exposed and the ringed tube of cartilage spasmed widely, and sick sounds of air getting wetly sucked in and expelled were heard. Why can't I just die? He screamed mentally as his neck muscles repaired themselves and the tubes all reconnected. He vomited once more, blood pouring thickly out of his mouth and continued to dry heave afterward.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 am

"Hm..." He crawled off 1015's lap and ran over to a pile of books and pulled out a few before running over to his bed and crawled onto it. He leaned back on his pile of stuffed animals and pat the bed infront of him. "Read me a story.. peaaaaas?"

Two cackled loudly, his white fur getting stained with the color of blood. He watched with wide intent eyes as the muscles head back. "Hm... I think.. I'm done for now.. I've gotten my payback.." He looked at the other and cringed as the other vomited again. "I remember you use to kick me if i vomited.." He frowned some and spat out some of the blood in his mouth.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 am

1015's clothes changed into something less offensive smelling as he sat down where indicated. He smiled and took his favorite book- Little Red Riding Hood, and cracked it open. "There once was a little girl," He began, using his power to make the pictures in the book move. The girl waved up at Louie. "She was nicknamed Little Red Riding Hood because she wore a red hood..." He smiled softly as he read, as if he were a child himself.

He panted and his body full recovering. His mind was reeling and spinning; this was all too much for his tortured mind to handle. "...Kick you?" He inquired hoarsely, as if he couldn't even imagine such a thing. But it was true. He did. And enjoyed it. But he kept himself quiet instead of denying anything. It was almost over.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm