Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Walter/Sabin

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Walter/Sabin Empty Walter/Sabin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Thug life.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Walter/Sabin Empty Re: Walter/Sabin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 am

Several days had passed since Walter's rebirth- it was close to a week now. Sabin absentmindedly rubbed the tender spot on his neck while he was cleaning his gun. He wasn't used to being the one that was fed from and it had its consequences as well. He was worn and hungry himself. Plus his blood wasn't as potent as a human's. He glanced up at the direction Walter's room was. The fact that the fledgling hadn't came out since he was turned worried him slightly. He put together the pieces of his Walther before leaving it on the table and moved upstairs. Both of them needed human blood; more so Walter than himself. He gently knocked on his door, not wishing to intrude. "Walter?" He called softly.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Walter was on his bed, slightly curled up. He was still in a slight state of shellshock- only flinching when Sabin knocked on the door, his hearing still sensitive. He stood up slowly and walked over to the door and cracked it open slightly. "You don't have to knock, Silly.." He opened the door more and let Sabin walk in. "You look like crap, you ok?" Walter's voice tone had lowered- afraid that if he spoke to loud his eardrums would bust.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

"I'll be fine." He murmured softly, remaining in the doorway. Sabin studied Walter for a bit. "Still sensitive?" He asked lowly. He had adjusted rather quickly himself. Gunshots, explosions and dear Lord, air-raid sirens had made sure he did so. "...You should ..." He paused. "Come take a walk with me." The sun had just barely finished setting. He smiled softly.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Walter looked up at Sabin and stared at him for a long moment. "...Yea." He moved out of his room, close to Sabin as he closed his door. "I need to get out anyway." He avoided eye contact with Sabin before walking down the stairs. He grabbed his coat and slipped it on- looking up the stairs at Sabin. "Where are we going?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Sabin shrugged as he opened the front door. "Maybe just around the block." His eyes adjusted instantly to the darkness and he saw everything as if the environment around him was illuminated by the mid afternoon sun. "Unless you have somewhere you wish to go..." He closed the door behind him and pocketed his hands. City lights loomed in the distance, reminding him that the closest hunting ground wasn't too far away.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Walter followed Sabin silently before walking up close next to him, his hand grabbing the taller male's and held it tightly. It was in no way a romantic gesture- Walter was just scared that if he didn't hold onto Sabin the other would leave him. He kept the silence between them for a long moment before opening his mouth. "Sabin.. we're going into town?" He looked up at Sabin, curious.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Sabin shook his head. "That's a bit far for walking. We can go there if you like, since we're not far away from the house." He studied the other's face for a moment. "Your face is a little pale." He asked softly as he turned to face front once more. "Are you thirsty?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Walter nodded his head some. "Just a bit..." He muttered softly and held Sabin's hand tighter. he couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of his face being pale. "I am a bit hungry.. But.. I don't want to drink from you- if you don't want me to." He watched Sabin, those insanely bright green eyes of his almost burning holes into Sabin.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"..." He glanced down at the sidewalk for a moment. "You shouldn't. Well uh..." He ran a hand through his hair, pushing the stray strands back away from his eyes. "I don't think you can take anymore from me unless I take blood from someone else." His blue eyes flickered before meeting Walter's. "And I think you should too."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Walter frowned some and looked down at the cracks on the sidewalk. "U-um.. Ok.. I think its about time I learned how to feed myself anyway.. I can only rely on you so much.." He mumbled softly and looked up at Sabin with a small smile. "So.. I'm ready for lessons."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Sabin blinked and glanced at him, surprised he'd be so...alright with it. He had dug his heels into the ground when the idea was introduced to him. "Uh..." What did he do? It seemed to had all gone away with being human. "I usually find someone that no one would notice would be gone." He said with a slight edge to his voice. "Just in case. I don't like to kill."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Walter shifted also, nervous. He chewed on his lower lip as hard as he could before looking up. He lifted Sabin's hand up and nuzzled the back of it. "Its ok... You decide what to do and I'll follow you.. But i'm still kind of scared to bite someone.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Sabin blinked. "You shouldn't bite your lip like that." He tilted up his chin and kissed his lips lightly. "I don't really like biting people either. That's why I like going for other areas instead of the neck." They were by the neighborhood playground now. "We don't have to...do it tonight. I'm sure we both can wait." His eyes searched the play area, as if looking for someone
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Walter pulled his lip between his teeth and sucked the faint taste of Sabin from it. He looked around also and sat down on a swing- pushing himself back and forth lazily. "Like.. bite the shoulder, or wrist?" He watched as Sabin looked around- a man started to walk by pushing a cart.. most likely a hobo.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Sabin nodded and sat down next to him on a swing. "It's easier on the conscience." He paused for a moment before reaching into his pocket, tossing Walter an un-opened pack of cigarettes that he had confiscated from him after the doctor's. He pulled out his own and lit up, offering the zippo to him. He eyed the hobo, regarding him warily and turned to Walter. "Do you hear his pulse?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Walter caught the pack of smokes and stared down at them. He smiled and shoved them into his pocket, shaking his head at the offered Zippo. "...Yea.. It's loud." He stared intently at the man as he searched through the garbage for cans and junk. "... S-sabin.." He looked away from the man, hands gripping onto the chains of the swing until his knuckles turned a paler shade of white.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Sabin took a deep drag and visibly relaxed. He glanced over at Walter and placed a single hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently, as if reminding him that he was still here. "Would you want me to bring him here?" He asked, never taking his eyes off the man, his pupils contracting as if he were under a bright light.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Walter nodded his head gently, gulping. "C-could you...?" He stared at the man then looked around to see if anyone was watching before looking back at Sabin.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Sabin got up and approached the man. They seemed to chat for a couple moments until Sabin reached out, gently resting his hand on the man's shoulder, making him look up into his eyes. They stayed like that for a couple seconds before the man walked towards Walter and knelt down in front of him. Sabin returned to his spot on the swing. "You can go first...unless you'd like me to." He had ...wouldn't say hypnotized, but it was close to it. He hadn't used that ability in awhile so it had taken him some time get it right, hence the conversation. The hobo sat willingly in front of Walter, his eyes blank.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Walter looked up at Sabin for a moment before reaching down, grabbing the hobo's arm and pulled it up. He looked down at the dirty arm and frowned- He spat on a spot and wiped it clean- his hands shaking nervously as he held the wrist up. Walter stared at Sabin silently before opening his mouth- fangs exposed and slowly he bit down on the skin, little beads of blood welling up. He quickly pulled back and watched as the blood ran down the arm, he moved back down and wrapped his mouth over those two holes and started to suck as hard as he could- slowly he slid out of the swing to kneal down infront of the the hobo and hugged his neck, pulling his head aside, going from wrist to neck- biting and cutting into that neck, gulping and swallowing down the blood. Sabin was right.. human blood was far more better.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

The smell of blood was strong in the air and he couldn't help but lean forward, wanting some of it himself. He carefully maintained control of the man; things could get ugly really fast if he didn't. He patiently waited for Walter to finish before moving in himself. He only took a little bit of blood, perhaps a mouthful so the man wouldn't die. He'll just feel like ill the next day. Ill and faint. He closed up the fang marks and cuts on the man's wrist and neck with his own saliva before he severed his control, catching the man as he fell forward unconscious. He carried him to his cart, setting him down in it and pushing him into a spot where he would be disturbed for awhile. He sat back down on the swing, feeling a hell of a lot better than he did a couple moments ago.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Walter moved to sit back on his own swing next to Sabin and rested his face against the chain, smiling some. He had a bit of blood on his lips and licked it off. "I feel amazing now.." He moved to grab a hold of Sabin's hand. "... Really amazing.." He moved off his swing and stood infront of Sabin's swing and grabbed the chains- rocking back and forth, making it swing slowly as he stared down at Sabin.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Sabin blinked as Walter began shaking his swing and chuckled, leaning forward to kiss his lips, licking off the rest of the blood that remained. "I'm glad that you feel better. Everything is quieter for you now, isn't it?" He murmured, gazing up at him with a soft smile.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Walter hummed softly as he kissed Sabin back softly. "Everything is quite.." He whispered softly with his lips rested against Sabin's. He moved down some and kissed Sabin's cheek. "I was mad at you.." He whispered against Sabin's ear. "Mad at the way you pulled me into your world.. I wanted it to be perfect.. but.. you hurt me." He nibbled on Sabin's neck- the spot where he fed off the other for those first few days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content