Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

Walter/Sabin

Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Re: Walter/Sabin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Those words stung and Sabin looked away, eyes flickering and remained silent instead of giving excuses. He should had known that something like this would've happened. He should've kept track of the days instead of playing human all the time. He tilted his chin up, giving Walter easier access if he wanted to bite. "You are perfect." He said softly.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Walter moved to press his nose into Sabin's neck and fell down to his knees, arms hugging the other tightly. "I-i'm happy! Happy.. that I can be with you forever.. b-but I'm so scared.. I-i don't want to watch my mom and dad die.." He pulled back some and stared up at Sabin.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Sabin cupped Walter's face, stroking his cheeks. "It'll be hard." He murmured, gazing down at him sadly. "I've seen ...my family die. My friends. Everyone around me and felt so...selfish for living on, perfectly healthy.." He stopped rambling and sighed softly, exhaling second hand smoke. 'You'll get through it' would sound terribly cold and he just left it at that.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Walter pressed his face into those hands, sniffing softly. "I-i love you.. I promise.. I'll never ever leave you.." He moved to wipe his face off before he started to cry- he lunged forward- wrapping his arms around Sabin's neck, hugging him tightly. "...d-don't leave me."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Sabin pulled Walter up so he could wrap his arms around his waist and nuzzle his shoulder. "I love you too, Walter." He murmured into his shirt. "I will not leave you either. I promise." He smiled softly, thumbing away his tears. "Don't cry."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Walter shook his head quickly, sniffing. "S-sorry..." Walter smiled and moved to kiss Sabin softly- before making it a tad firmer. He pulled back slightly. "Sa-sabin...." He whispered softly and kissed him again.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm

"You don't have to apologize." Sabin chuckled softly in amusement before kissing him back deeply, inhaling the scent of the other. He pulled him closer, and it was at this moment that he realized he terribly missed the others warmth. Ah well. He still loved him the same.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Walter hummed softly as he parted his lips and let Sabin's tongue into his mouth- his own slowly twisting around the others. He parted slightly and took a breath that wasn't really needed- gently he rested his forehead against Sabin's. "I love you.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Sabin leaned back against him, closing his eyes, simply enjoying the others presence. "...I love you too, Walter." He murmured softly before opening his eyes to gaze at him.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Walter moved to kiss Sabin's nose softly and grabbed his hand- standing. He stepped back some, wanting Sabin to follow him. "We're in a playground.. So lets play." He winked and ran off, climbing up the jungle gym dome and hung upside down from the bends in his legs.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Sabin paused, looking up at the jungle gym and smiled. "Perhaps you can also test out your new abilities here as well. As long as you don't push yourself." He jumped, carrying himself up to the side-top of the dome, his feet placing themselves so he could stand perfectly up.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Walter looked up and Sabin then grabbed the bars and pulled himself up. "I don't really.. want to learn anything.. " He stood up infront of Sabin- slipping some. Hands shot out and grabbed onto Sabin so Walter wouldn't fall. "I like just being me still.. I don't need to jump high.. or be awesome at fighting.. "
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

He leaned in the opposite direction and bent down to lift Walter up. "I see." He smiled before sitting down on the bars, exhaling smoke. Wasn't smoking on a children's playground illegal? "So you just want to be immortal?" He asked, absentmindedly gazing in the direction of the city once more.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Walter moved to sit down infront of Sabin and smiled. "Yea.. to be with you.." He laughed softly and pulled the pack of smoke from his pockets. "Yea.. seems a bit selfish huh.." He opened the pack and stared down at them. "..." He pulled a cigarette out and stuck it between his lips- not lighting it. "Someone wanted to die to be with you forever." He whispered.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm

He chuckled, pulling the stick away from his lips. "Doesn't sound selfish to me when you put it that way...I think it's a legitimate reason when you do it for someone else." All this talk with the new vampire made him thought back to when he changed.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Walter smiled and leaned on Sabin. "You're a nut.." He smirked and crawled over to Sabin- his cigarette tip pressing to the tip of Sabin's lip cig. "You ever wanted to be dominated?" He muttered softly, green staring into blue.Walter snickered at his random question.. but he really was curious.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm

"I've been dominated." Spilled out of his lips way too quickly and he pursed his lips. Quickly recovering, he continued. "Wanted?" Sabin smiled thoughtfully, taking a drag on his cigarette. "Show me, and I'll tell you whether or not I 'want' it." He grinned foxily.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Walter blinked some before shaking that first comment off. "Show you?" He grinned and moved forward more and ran his hand along Sabin's neck. "You know.. dominated.. By me." He moved to softly kiss Sabin's chin then down his throat, breathing in Sabin's scent.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"Of course dominated by you. I don't think I would let anyone else do so..." He leaned against his touch before tugging Walter down upon him, smiling.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Walter grunted softly as he fell down ontop of Sabin. He smiled down at the other and couldn't help but chuckle as he sat up some on the other. He ran his hands down Sabin's chest, fingers starting to pop the buttons off from his shirt. "You might half to help me.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Sabin began unbuttoning his shirt before he paused. "Perhaps we should move somewhere else..unless you have a public fetish or something." He teased him lightly before glancing around for a more suitable area. "There's the covered slide over there and the pavilion."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Walter snickered and slid off the jungle gym and pulled Sabin over to the slide and watched the blond. "What if i do have a voyeur fetish.." He whispered and moved to kiss Sabin's exposed chest as he pushed the other down on the slide.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Sabin kicked out slightly as he began his way down, catching himself so he stopped in the bend, quite out of sight from the street and the surrounding houses. "Then, if you do, I have no objection in obliging." He smiled back up at Walter. "In fact, I know several more places that will satisfy you a lot better than this playground.." He joked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:46 pm