Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Jungle luff

Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Jungle luff - Page 3 Empty Re: Jungle luff

Post  Dezzi Sat May 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Sodry let out a growl before he moved quickly and pinned Guva down on his stomach tying those hands to the headboard and lifting Guva's bottom half his tongue sliding along that puckered hole while slick fingers ran the length of Guva's cock
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Guva screamed and pulled down on the rope that bound his wrists to the head board- and he kept screaming, though it cracked slightly as he felt that tongue run along his twitching entrance- he screamed until he was out of breath and panting, face down on the pillow. He hated how his body was giving into Sodry's touches- he wanted more now.. he wanted the that tongue was was teasing him to be inside of him. His legs spread slightly as he let out a whimper.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sun May 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Sodry smirked some after only a few minutes of Guva's protests he was whimpering for more, Sodry pulled back licking a long line from Guva's sack to to entrance, His tongue wiggling it's way inside of Guva. He let it sit still for a moment, before he began to lick all around Guva's insides getting his inner walls slick and wet before he began to thrust is tongue in and out in long broad strokes.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Claws to his paws dug harshly into the fur blanket under them as he pushed himself up- until legs were straight under him, fingers digging into the rope that bound him to the head board- several times he had already came, cum dripping down his thighs, his cock flaccid and tired like the rest of him, panting and whimpering.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sun May 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Sodry pulled back "what's this? your tired? worn out? i haven't even entered you yet" he said leaning over Guva "i thought you had more spirit then that" he said before he pushed himself inside of Guva, his cock sliding in with ease
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Guva's ears pressed back and him head as he let out a loud growl- he wouldn't let this... human beat him. He pushed back hard before jerking away and flipping onto his side- feet moving up to press onto Sodry's chest, claws digging into the flesh, causing new scars for the other. Angry gold eyes- slitted in the center- as he glared at the other, pressing his pawpads down harder, twisted wrists pulling at that rope.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 am

Sodry let out a growl, loud and deep hands harshly gripped Guva's ankles and wrenched them from his chest, long trails of blood sliding down his chest. Sodry looked into those Angered infused eyes before he gripped Guva's waist and pushed harshly back in, holding Guva in place with his hands as he pressed Guva down more on his cock, fully sheathing himself inside of the other, Bi colored eyes looking right into Guva's before he shifted his hips up, thrusting into Guva once, his movements slow on purpose. One of his hands planted down on Guva's chest
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Guva choked back a grunt as he stared back at Sodry silently, his panting coming out of his nose. He twisted his wrist- letting it pop free out of the pulled and strained rope. He moved to wrap his free hand around the hand pressed to his chest, claws pressing into the skin- halfway free. He grunted softly as he felt Sodry thrust into him once and stopped... It was quite.. an enjoyable sensation that tingled up his spine, making him mewl softly, blinking.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 12:49 pm

"hmm? you liked that?" Sodry spoke, moving his hips again thrusting twice before stopping, the head of his cock just barely touching Guva's prostate. "Tell me you like it...." he leaned down lips at one of Guva's ears "Guva" he purred before he began to thrust again, slowly, teasingly. A soft groan rumbling in his chest as he felt Guva tense around him while he pulled out, pushing back in again deeper. Sodry's fingers grasping that half hard cock and stroking the length, thumb rubbing circles into the head as he shifted his hips.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Guva's ears pressed back as he let out a softer mewl as the other whispered his name. He opened his mouth, saliva escaping to run down his chin. Half closed eyes stared at Sodry as he panted, arching his hips up slightly. He moved his free hand to Sodry's sholder, digging his claws into the skin weakly as the other started to thrust slowly. "Tu.. ga...?" He whispered softly, growling softly he turned his face and bit onto Sodry's cheek softly.

[Tuga - want..?]
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 3:40 pm

"you sure like to bite me" Sodry said feeling the sting in his cheek from Guva's fangs. He moved and untied guva's other hand and pulled him flush against him, Guva's back against his chest, his nose nuzzled the spot on Guva's neck as his hips thrusted up inside of him constantly, quick hard thrusts aiming directly at Guva's prostate, hands working against the head of Guva's cock, Just as he was about to release The door opened,

"Soddy, we've got fur orders to fill about nine-" Kuri stopped finally realizing that he was interrupting something, a blush streaked across his cheeks before he turned around facing away from the two. "I'll just be in my hut" he said taking a step to move "Don't move Kuri" Sodry said pulling Guva off of him and tossed him aside, standing and pulling up his pants. "you handle that" he said pointing to Guva, "when you're done bring him out back" he said brushing past Kuri and walking out.

Kuri looked over to Guva and frowned some. Walking over to him holding up his hands to show he wasn't going to cause him harm.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Guva struggled to sit up, crawling as far as he could into the corner of the bed- no longer worried about the fur touching his skin. Ears drooped some as he watched Sodry leave and the other approch him. He sniffed softly... cat? Why hadn't he noticed before that the other was a neko like him? He shifted slightly and looked away, not worried about Kuri moving to sit on the bed next to him. "Brother-...That man.. isn't one of us... why does he want to dominate?" He whispered softly in the neko tribe language, his tail curling around his footpaws.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Kuri chuckled softly before he looked over at Guva "not sure, but Soddy likes to have power over things, especially animals" he moved to place a hand on Guva's shoulder "don't worry, so long as you do what he says, you'll live" he said with a smile before he moved to search through some drawers pulling out a large tunic like shirt and handed it to Guva
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Ears flicked up slightly as he looked at that shirt and sniffed it. "It smells like him... Do i have to wear it?" He pouted before looking at Kuri who still held it out. He took it and slipped it onto his body- shivering as the fabric felt itchy against his skin. "hn.." He groaned softly, tail twitching agitatedly. He looked Kuri over then moved to rub against the other gently- a friendly move from one neko to the other. He would've locked tails but blinked some as he looked at Kuri's bobbed tail. " Brother, What happened to your tail?" He looked up at the other, blinking.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Kuri laughed a little at Guva's expressions as he slipped the cloth on. He let out a small soft purr feeling Guva rub against him, something he hasn't done in a while. He frowned some before looking away "Soddy chopped it off" He said ears lowering some hearing Soddy call for him. "it was when i first became his partner, either i joined him or die" he shrugged some before he lead Guva out to the back behind their huts. Sodry waiting, with a rope in hand.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Guva tensed slightly as he heard the other calling for them to come out. He held onto Kuri as they walked out to the back- he could of let go then and bolted away... but he wanted to talk more with Kuri. He froze when he spotted Sodry and hid behind Kuri and peaked out, ears back and teeth bared.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Sodry rose a brow "you've got a friend Kuri, good translate for him" he said walking over to Guva grabbing him and quickly tying a rope to his ankle. Kuri frowned some before he stepped away. Sodry looked down at Guva eye's lowering some before he stepped aside, the vast open forest beckoning him
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Guva's ears perked slightly as he looked at Sodry then over to Kuri. He moved to stand and backed up slightly- ears perking higher on his head at the sound of his distant tribe. He bolted, running as fast as he could before- YANK. He fell face first onto the ground, hitting his chin. He sat up and whimpered softly- he rope had pulled hard on his paw and sprained it slightly. "...Brother?" He called out- wanting the other to cut the rope.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Kuri's ears lowered some when he heard Guva fall. He made a move to go over to Guva "Don't" Sodry warned, looking up at Guva. "If you want to be free you'll do as i say" he called before he began to roll up the rope, dragging Guva back. "Soddy, maybe we're being a little too rough" Kuri said before he was cut off "we can't get anywhere, or find anymore animals if he doesn't comply. He's just as hard headed as you" he growled before he tugged Guva along. "Ask him where the animals are" he said to Kuri, Kuri looking down at Guva "he wants you to take us to the animals" he said softly
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Guva stared up at Sodry for a moment before looking back at Kuri- ears drooping. "Brother- I can't... I have to protect them.. you know that." He mumbled, pain shooting up his leg as he moved his foot. "...Bastard." He glared up at Sodry and showed his fangs, hissing softly. "I wouldn't show you where they where.. even if you tortured me!" With that he spat on the ground in front of Sodry.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Sodry blinked once making out a few words Guva spat at him before he harshly back handed him. "Alright then, if you want to play stallion then i'll play brander" he growled out before he turned to Kuri. "Don't feed him for a week got it? i find out you are..." he warned making Kuri nod "don't worry...i wont" he said. Sodry looked over at Guva and smirked some "this is the most fun i had since the last time...Keep him with you, im going to hunt" he said walking off. Kuri sighed softly before kneeling down placing a hand on Guva's shoulder "I'm sorry about him..also don't worry about the food thing..i'll feed you whenever i can"He said helping Guva up and leading him into his hut.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Guva looked up at Kuri, his cheek harsh red from the slap. He limped after Kuri and looked around the small hut. A hammock hanging in the corner with a few pillows and a blanket in it- a table low to the floor and pots and such most likely filled with food and water the ground covered in dirt and straw. " ...B-bro.." He whispered before falling down onto his knees- tears had started to flow down his cheeks and he sniffled softly, ears flat. "I-i want.. to g-go home.." He choked out, hand grabbing onto Kuri's pants leg.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Kuri frowned some before he knelt down and wrapped his arms around Guva in a soft hug, nuzzling his cheek against Guva's, a show of affection. "i know, don't worry, i'll find a way to free you" he said picking up Guva and sitting him on his hammock, pulling the rope from Guva's ankle and wrapping the ankle in a bit of gauze. "how is your cheek?" he questioned, a hand moving to cup Guva's cheek softly
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Guva leaned back on the hammock, purring softly as he felt the other's hand and pressed his burning cheek into the cool hand. "Its ok.. Brother, Just burns." He smiled and looked at the other, lifting a hand to playfully swat at one of Kuri's ears like a kitten would. "Did you come from the forest? You look like one from the marsh tribe." He whispered, fingers running into the others hair.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Kuri chuckled "actually, you're right" he said moving to sit on the hammock, shifting to lay on his back. "it was fun while it lasted, my tribe had to move, they were afraid of how close the humans were getting" he moved reaching to pet Guva's tail. "and your tribe...you guys specialize in stealth right?" he questioned, fingers running against the smooth rough fur

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm