Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Ferrington x Barazi

Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Ferrington x Barazi Empty Ferrington x Barazi

Post  Caccia Mon May 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Mmm, India. Ferrington smiled as he immersed himself in the thick crowd of people. The smell of incense, oriental spices and various other scents were refreshing and intoxicating. He was done with the business world and sterile cleanliness that came with it, and sought to step out of his usual routines and take a little vacation. He found it, out here with the normal population is where he felt India the most. Not in sleek hotels in the upper end of the city, not in superficial tourists' areas, nor in malls.

The vampire had fallen in love with the exotic country since his first visit, especially with the area he was in now- where the lower end of the city met suburbia and gently melted into the country side. It was even lovelier in the evening, illuminated by various types of light, from crude candles to streetlamps, altogether creating a beautiful urban scape. He paused to browse a stall, intrigued by the trinkets that they were selling...and his gaze wandered onto a movie poster... more so the figure that was on it. A boy, captured in the middle of dancing, barely concealed by translucent cloth with what he found to be a charming smile.

The old shop keeper smiled as he watched the Englishman. "Would you like to see him?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Ferrington x Barazi Empty Re: Ferrington x Barazi

Post  Dezzi Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 pm

He had lived here his whole life, finding comfort in his homeland. Being a kid of the streets, He knew how to speak English perfectly as well as speak his native Hindi. Since he was a small child Barazi found comfort in dance, and pretty soon he made a name for himself. Though the type of dancing he was doing now, more provocative then most. He had been in his small room within the stall eating a piece of pita bread when he heard the call from his current manager. Barefoot he made his way to the front the gold chimes hanging from his half shirt chimed softly as he came to a stop slightly behind the owner, odd blue eyes looking up at the odd paled face Englishman, his shaggy black hair pulled to a high side ponytail, held with a golden clip. He shifted his hips some.

"This fine gentleman would like to watch you dance" He said with a stressed smile. Barazi looked up to the man once again that half seductive smirk on his lips. "well...he'll have to watch when the show starts, just like the others" he said before he turned and returned to his room. The owner turned and apologized

"Let me show you to your seat" He said leading the Englishman out back, to a small opened area pillows for seats, only a few spots opened, other dancers on stage sitting around and chatting. once He sat the man down he thanked him and left. The dancers on stage taking their places. The music started each dancer swaying their hips to the beat. soon after Barazi emerged slowly, shoulders rolling as he walked out, Hips gliding from side to side as he danced in tune with the others, Eyes on that Englishman the sounds of his golden chimes ringing out.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Ferrington blinked and couldn't help a light chuckle as the man took him out to the back. He found it a bit ...ridiculous that an old man would be in 'possession' of such a sinfully young belly dancer. Yet, that thought was contradictory, for he was centuries old...just stuck in a young body. He laughed good-naturally when the owner came back to apologize for the delay. "I didn't expect an immediate private show." He smiled as he was led to his seat. His long, extended life had taught him patience like no other. Yet, he had felt a twinge of excitement the sight of the boy and found himself ...how would he describe it? He couldn't wait.

He sat down in his spot, un-bothered by the fact that he had to share the show with other onlookers. Or the fact that he was sitting on pillows instead of chairs. Faint tingling unheard of by the others alerted him that the show was about to start and he glanced up, studying each dancer as they appeared on stage before fixing his gaze upon the boy as he emerged. The sound of ringing metal was absolute music to his ears and he couldn't help but be fascinated with his fluidly graceful, almost inhuman movements.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Barazi rolled his hips along with the music, twisting around into a soft bow as the music stopped, purring lightly at the applause he got. He rose, a grin on his lips as he held his hands up again and bowed. Everyone walking away some leaving a small tip of a coin or cloth, Bara was fond of cloth, being that he made and created his own clothing to save money. He slid off of the stage and over to the Englishman. "Did you enjoy the show?" he asked shifting his weight to one leg, a soft coating of sweat made his skin glimmer in the setting son. He placed his hands on Ferrington's tie, fingers running up along it and pulled down so Ferrington was at eye level with him, looking into those eyes before he chuckled softly and let go. "have fun on your visit here" he said as he walked back into the Stall after picking up his payment.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Ferrington blinked as he unexpectedly leaned in so close... He met his gaze with calm amusement, silently answering his question before he watched him walk off and couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He had heard his heart beating quickly from dancing, his slightly heavy breathing, that delicious looking skin...And he only wanted more. Maybe a nibble. He chuckled, definitely had enjoyed the show. There would be more shows, he was sure...more opportunities. He loosened his silk tie on his way out, leaving it on the pile along with several bank notes.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm

It had been nearly a week since his last performance. Barazi stared at the slips of paper, cheeks puffed out in a mad pout. Was that guy serious? was he really? Barazi let out a soft growl like noise as he stood, the tie the Englishman had left hung loosely from a nail on his wall. He left his room assuring the stall owner he'd return. He had a feeling the man was still around in the area. He searched and search well after sundown, turning up nothing. He stopped in a small alley away from the crowd to catch his breath some. He sighed a little "guess i won't find him" he muttered
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun May 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Ferrington was in the area of course, enjoying the night markets. There were so many exotic foods avaliable and the small town turned into the city in the night. People were everywhere, selling, haggling, dancing, singing, making the city several levels moer lively than during the hot, humid day. It was easier for him to move about the night...plus with so many people, it was a lot easier for him to subtly steal away someone to eat. He paused as he smelled someone familiar and glanced in the direction of the alley way, pausing in front of it for a moment.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

He had made sure to search in places the other might consider being in, Though he wasn't quite sure why he was looking for the other so hard besides the point of wanting to toss those notes in his face. He had been looking at his feet before the shadow of someone caught his eye. He turned to look at who it was, surprised when he saw that familiar face. Softly a small smirk graced his lips at the turn out. "well, hello there Englishman" he said moving to stand facing the other leaning his shoulder against the stoned wall. He took a moment to look at the man again "so, why are you out so late?" he questioned, figuring he'd strike up a small conversation.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 17, 2010 2:26 am

"Hello!" Ferrington greeted him back with a smile in perfect- almost too perfect Hindi, carrying a faux, textbook feel. He studied the boy for a moment, seeing each detail clearly and precisely as if under the afternoon sun. The vampire chuckled a little and stuck his hands into his pockets. "You make it sound like it is a crime for me to be out this late...I'm merely browsing and enjoying the nightlife; after all I am a tourist." He found the meeting little odd for the boy wasn't by his stage; it was like seeing someone who normally wore a tuxedo suddenly in a t-shirt. Pause. "Why are you out here so late? Wouldn't your manager be cross?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Barazi rose a brow at the sound of his language falling off the mans lips, he chuckled some "a tourist huh..." he said before moving to stand in front of the man. Index finger running down the front of Ferrington's shirt, soft pale blue eyes looking up at him "you can have these back" he said shoving the bank notes against the Englishman's chest. "I don't need those, and i won't accept them" he said having to lean on his tip toes. "and another thing" he said stepping back "I work for no one, i come and go as i please" he said moving to rest his hands behind his back. "so...would you favor a private dance?....Mr English man" he purred, The deep orange and blue sky slowly getting darker, the streets dying down but loud music and laughter still can be heard around. Barazi grinned in the dim lighting of the alley.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Ferrington only laughed lightly; he wasn't insulted at all. "Ah...I do not carry cash- the only way I can give you money at all is through bank notes." His eyes fell on Barazi, focusing on him as he was touched. Despite the light contact, he felt the heat radiating from his fingers like a flame held near his skin. Nevertheless, he took it in stride. He smiled at the boy's offer, the shadows playing his face- for a brief second, he held the gaze and facial expression of a predator...a heart beat later, just a regular smile..well pleased. "To be sought out and offered a dance by the famous 'Barazi'..." He chuckled and leaned in a little. "I'm flattered; I accept."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Barazi Grinned stpping back a little "flattered are you?..interesting choice of words Englishman." he said before he walked back, deeper into the alley, sure that the other would be following him. He lead the man to the end of the alley, he opened up a door and walked inside. The place was empty, small and had stairs off to the side that lead up. After Ferrington was in Barazi closed the door and hinged the lock. he tossed Ferrington a coy smirk before grabbing his wrist and leading him up the wooden stairs which lead to a single room. The bells on his ankle chiming softly as he walked over to the window and pulled closed the fabric like curtains. Off to the side was a small bed and dresser

"This is my private place" He started in a soft tone, walking over to the man standing in front of him. "I do my private dances here..." he said pressing his hands against Ferrington's chest before moving closer, seating Ferrington on one of the soft desk like chairs with no wheels, stepping back a little. "I hope i don't disappoint" He purred as he began to move and roll his hips from side to side to the music in his head, shifting his shoulders and allowed the gold trimmed plum shall to fall off his shoulders slowly, hips swaying from side to side as he stepped forward.

He smirked some as he pulled the shall from around him, now clad in a gold trimmed half shirt and a skirt like piece, that hung past his hips, hugging his toned form. A silver butterfly piercing hanging from his bellybutton. He smirked some humming as he tossed the shall around the back of Ferrington's neck wrapping his hands around the ends and moving closer yet, he turned and seated himself in Ferrington's lap back against his chest as he rolled his hips up in a soft wave.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 am

'I hope I don't disappoint'. Ferrington resisted a chuckle. It would probably be the exact opposite. Dark eyes gazed up at Barazi as he began to move around in such painfully close quarters. He leaned back, smiling, his finger tapping to the boy's humming and the steady cadence of the bells. Humans were so wonderfully creative with their bodies...and his mind couldn't help but wonder how amazingly easy it would be to over-power him and make him his own. Afterall, no one would see. The Englishman was slightly aroused by the thought, but brought himself back to the dance, wondering whether or not he should reply with actions of his own or just sit there.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Barazi rolled his hips again before pulling himself from Ferrington turning around to face the mad, a subtle smirk tugging at his lips before he shifted again, hips swaying and hands moving to trail up his own body before resting above his head, ending his dance. the setting sun streaming through the broken blinds shimmering off his tanned skin. "hm..So Mr Englishman" he said leaning down so he was eye contact with him. "how did you like the dance?" he asked in his native tongue. hands holding onto the chair arms.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Ferrington smiled foxily, uncrossing his legs, his knee brushing Barazi. "That was quite something." He murmured to him. "I enjoyed it quite thoroughly." He rested his chin on his steepled hands, gazing up at the boy, his eyes never wavering from the uncomfortable stare giving off a slightly defiant air. "I liked it so much that ...ah" He grinned. "Want more."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Barazi felt a heat infused tingle shoot up from the spot Ferrington brushed again, he saw the look in the others eyes and he couldn't help but wonder what the man had up his sleeve. He pulled away "oh? is that so?" he said as he took two steps back. "The Englishman wants more~" he purred softly as his hips began to sway again the metal chimes ringing through the small room. His feet spread slightly as his hips moved from side to side faster the thin skirt like wrapping rising up as he moved. His hips slowed then rolled again to the other side and shook them making those small chimes ring louder. His own pale blue eyes never leaving Ferrington's. He turned back facing the other, suddenly he bent back halfway body nearly at an 90 degree angle as he smirked at Ferrington his body rolled upright turning around. Hands grabbing Ferrington's and set them on his hips as he moved.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 pm

The Englishman's smile widened further as his hands rested on Barazi's soft, tanned skin. His eyes flickered with faint satisfaction...That's right, keep biting the bait... He lifted his chin as the boy leaned in, brushing against his face gently so his mouth was by his nose. His fingers hooked on the band of the skirt before sliding out, letting him dance his beautiful dance, unmarred by this foreigner's actions. "Do you please all your favorite customers this way?" He asked, keeping his hands lightly on the boy's hips, enjoying the sensation of rippling muscles and shifting bones. "Or am I that special?" He joked a bit, but never lost his foxy look. He crossed his legs, his knee brushing underneath that thin skirt for a just a moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm