Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Heart is a toy.

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Heart is a toy. Empty Heart is a toy.

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 6:54 pm

kits goes away and wants vaga to webcam with him kekeke
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Heart is a toy. Empty Re: Heart is a toy.

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

It was going to be a long week, Vaga sighed softly as he walked back into his and Rickets' comfortable little home. He set his carkeys down on a dish and pulled his hat off of his head, fingers rubbing at his ears. Rickets had to go on a work related trip for a week... A WEEK. A hand moved back to that clothed rump a Vaga hunched his shoulders. "Ow.. he didn't have to be so rough last night..." He mumbled softly, walking into the bedroom and pulled his jeans off, slipping on a pair of jammy pants covered in hearts that Kits got him for valentines day. Bizz Bizzzzz *insert adorable ringtone here* Vaga looked down at his jeans and pulled the cell Kits had gotten him out. "C-crap.. um... ok.. um.." He flipped it open and- "Press.. the green button.. is what Kits said.." He pressed it and held it up to his ear. "U-uh Hello?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 7:23 pm

kits arrived in his room across State rather quickly. He dropped his suitcase and other belongings and set the bag with his laptop on the desk which was beside a window. he opened it up and let it load while ie flipped out his phone and dialed Vaga. he chuckled some hearing Vaga on the other end. "well good job for picking it up right" he said sitting down in the desk chair. "miss me yet?" he said as he pulled off his shoes and took his hair down. "We should web cam tonight, so i can see you..and the things you'll do" he purred into the phone.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Vaga puffed up his cheeks and huffed so that Rickets could hear it. "I'm getting better at this tech stuff.. I just won't be able to play the xbox with you gone." He pouted and sat down on the bed, pulling out the laptop Kits had gotten him for a late birthday gift. "Webcam? Whats tha-" He opened up the laptop and stared down at a folded paper. "AWWW you left instructionssss, Thanks baby~" He was silent for a moment as Rickets talked before blinking. "All the things I-" He blushed hard. "B-b-but... On the computer? Can't other people see?" He was whispering into the phone- like someone was actually able to hear him other then Kits and himself. He was under the idea that if you used a phone or computer other people could see or hear what you were doing... Poor Vaga.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Rickets listened for a moment before he started laughing some "No one will see us but us, and no one can hear us but us love" he said with a soft sigh. "don't worry, i'll let you get use to it before we hit the steamy stuff. First off is the computer on?" he questioned moving his own mouse to click the web cam button "after that click on the program i left on the desktop"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Vaga bit his lip softly and looked at the screen before resting a finger on the touchpad. He moved to click open the webcam program. "K-k its load- OH LOOK!" He dropped the phone and moved the screen back, able to see himself, smiling. "OH wow.. I need a haircut." He frowned and picked the phone back up. "S-sorry. Okie dokie, Its on.. how do I see you?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Rickets chuckled some "alright, now just click connect, i set it up last night to where it automatically connects to my computer" he said clicking the connect button on his screen "alright..can you see me?" he questioned
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Vaga blinked some and grinned. " I See a Rickets. " He blinked some and stared at the other with his hair down. "You need a hair cut too... Haircuts when you get home." He looked around and clicked a little button that looked like a microphone. "Imma hang up the cell if you can hear me on the computer." He smiled and blew a kiss at Kits' with a wink.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Kits flipped his phone closed watching Vaga through the computer "oh i can hear you just fine" He said setting the phone down and moving from the desk to the bed sitting with the laptop between his legs. "Alright, see this way you won't be too lonely" he said with a small smirk. "anything you want to talk about?" he asked
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Vaga leaned back on the mountain of pillows behind him, pulling one into his lap and hugging it. "How was your flight? Have you eaten anything?" His tail twitch idly as he kept his eyes on the screen, this was all strange to him and it was like it was the first time talking to Rickets. "Do you miss me?" He whispered into the pillow. "I miss you.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Rickets smiled some "the flight was good...long and boring" he said scratching one of his ears. "Haven't eaten yet though, how about you? did you make anything yet for you?" he asked "Can't have you starving on me and getting smaller" he teased
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Vaga hummed softly and smiled before wiggling some. "I haven't eaten yet but I'll grab something before bed." He leaned back and lifted his shirt up, poking his tummy. "If anything I need to loose weight." He pouted some, making a cute puppy face.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Rickets smirked some "if anything..you need to keep lifting that shirt" he said coyly with a soft purr. "In fact..you should take it all off" he said watching Vaga blush
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Vaga blushed softly and stared at the computer before running a hand down his exposed chest. "You want it off? Why would I do that when you're still wearing clothes.." His voice got softer as he smiled, teasingly moving that shirt up more and more, slowly.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Rickets groaned softly as he watched that hand move up, He leaned forward some, pulling off his top shirt then pulled off the second muscle tank, chest exposed to Vaga "alright...wait" he got up moving over to the window and closing the blinds and curtains then returned. "your turn" he said
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Vaga pulled his lower lip between his teeth and smiled as he pulled his shirt off, hands moving to cover his pink nipples. "Happy?" He whispered, using his pointer fingers to rub slow circles around the pink buds.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Kits groaned, wanting so badly to be there to wrap his lips around those buds, he could already feel the painful hard on starting to form in his pants. his tail flicked happily. his eyes lowered some as he watched hands itching to want to touch what wasn't there. "damn.." he muttered "you don't know what your doing to me right now...or how much i want to be there" he said
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Vaga's ears perked as he tilted his head. "Hard already?" He whispered softly then sat up on his knees so it was belly button down. He flicked his belly button ring then used a finger to slowly trace down to his hip where it hooked onto his jammy pants. He wiggled his hips so that a tiny bit of well cropped, purple hair peaked out. "Wanna see moooore~?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Rickets watched eyes filling with lust slowly, he could feel the strain of his erection pressing against his pants, wanting to be freed and buried deep inside of Vaga. "hell yea i want to see more" he said a hand already resting atop his clothed erection feeling it throb against him making him moan silently.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Vaga hummed softly as he shifted his hips back and forth until his half erect cock sprung up- pants left around his thighs. "See.. your voice is enough to get me hard..." He sat back and wrapped his fingers around his cock, purring softly. "Wanna see yours.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Rickets watched a predatory growl escaping him. He shifted back some and pulled down his pants, his own erection springing up, fully erect, small spots of pre leaking down the length "just you by yourself is enough to get me like this" he said hotly, a hand wrapping around the base of his cock.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Vaga blushed hard and let out a soft whimper as he watched that pre leak down the side of Kits' cock- he wanted so bad to lick it up. He slowly moved his hand up and down before cupping the head of his cock and rolling it in his fingers, getting it slick. "Tell me what to do.." He whispered softly.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Rickets let out a breath before he moved closer to the computer making sure Vaga could see just how hard he was. He stroked himself a few times earning a low moan. "I want you to stroke...play with yourself" he whispered as his hips shifted up and down following his light strokes. "There's...a dildo in the drawer " he added with a smirk
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Vaga moved to open the drawer and pulled out the dildo with a frown. "This is the one I don't like.." He whispered softly. It was long and thick, black in color and somewhat cone shaped. He sat back and opened his legs, stroking himself as he licked at the dildo- which was more of a plug of sorts. "Mhm..."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Kits watched eyes on that tongue as it went up and down the length of that dildo, making him harder if that were possible, he groaned stroking himself harder as he let out a soft pant. "licks it..as if it were mine" he said fingers rubbing into the head of his cock making him moan deeply

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm