Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

An artist and his creation

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

An artist and his creation - Page 2 Empty Re: An artist and his creation

Post  Vaga Fri May 07, 2010 3:19 pm

eyes closed tightly and cheeks turned a darker shade of pink as he felt Chicago's body shifting on top of his own. He cracked open one of his eyes and stared up at the other. "N-no.." He whispered softly, fingers gripping harder onto the ink creature's sholders. "S-stay.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sat May 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Chicago looked down at his master, Eyes slightly confused before he caught the faint blush on Ary as well as feel his body temperature increasing he leaned down black tongue running over the shell of Ary's ear before he pressed his hips down against Ary's
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat May 08, 2010 3:28 pm

"C-chicago.." He mumbled softly and shifted underneath the nearly weightless creature. Arms circled around that neck and his face moved to press into the crook of Chicago's neck and sholder. "... D-do you.. forgive me?" He whispered, pulling back to look Chicago in the eye.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Chicago blinked looking into Ary's eyes, before he nodded "yes...i forgive you" he said with a soft murr moving to nuzzle his cheek against Ary's. "I will do anything for you" he said
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat May 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"K-keep me from being alone.." He whispered softly and pressed his face to the others neck, his embrace tightening slightly as he started to shake a bit. "Chicago... I just.. I don't want to be alone anymore.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Chicago wrapped his arms around Ary and held him close, dark voice whispering in Ary's ear "you aren't alone now" he said trying to keep his form from leaking ink anywhere on Ary. "you called out...your lonely soul called out to me" he said "so my lonely soul answered"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat May 08, 2010 9:46 pm

"I-is that it? Is that what that feeling was..?" He whispered in response to that deep voice- a shiver running down his spine. "I was lonely.." He whispered and pulled back and stared at Chicago's face. "Chicago... A place nothing.. but a fleeting dream.." He whispered softly, lips near Chicago's, his hot breath wafting onto the others lips.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Chicago was silent before he moved slightly lips capturing Ary's in a soft kiss, pulling away to kiss him again and again, running his tongue of Ary's bottom lip asking for entrance silently.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Ary kept his lips closed for a moment as he felt that tongue run along his lower lip- nervously he parted his lips, shifting underneath Chicago slightly. He had never kissed before and whimpered as he felt Chicago's black tongue slip into his mouth.. it was cold and yet warm and slippery. "Hn..."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 am

Chicago let out a soft murr feeling Ary comply. His worked his tongue across Ary's and ran it along the top of his mouth before pulling back some to allow Ary time to breath. Dark eyes looking down at Ary before he slowly slid down, lips attaching to Ary's neck licking a line down to his collar bone. Hands working their way up Ary's body, sliding along his sides, cold fingers pressing into rosy buds.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Ary moaned softly and shifted his hips up gently, a hand moving to rest on Chicago's messy hair, stroking it slowly as he watched the other's tongue travel down his pale skin. "T-tickles.." He whispered softly. "C-chicago... do.. do you want me to be male? Or female?" He muttered.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Chicago pulled back some looking up at Ary letting out a small purr feeling those fingers through his hair. "I want you as you are" he whispered before he leaned back fingers running along the hem of Ary's pants before he pulled them down and off. He leaned down again nuzzling against Ary's inner thighs before he kissed it as well as licked a fine trail up Ary's thigh to his erection, tongue running up the side and down the other before he wrapped his tongue around the head.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Ary's fingers gripped in that hair as he let out a soft gasp, biting his lower lip- watching as the head of his cock was pulled into the others mouth. "C-chica...go." He muttered softly before biting his lower lip harder- laying back on the bed and spreading his legs wider. "Hn..."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Chicago was pleased to hear such sounds coming from Ary, his mouth slowly moved to swallow Ary whole. He pulled up slowly before going down again, bobbing his head up and down, hands swirling circles into Ary's puckered entrance as he sucked him off, moaning around Ary's cock sending small vibrations through it.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Ary propped himself up on the back of the bed and watched as Chicago's mouth moved around and sucked his cock- a shudder running through him as the other sent vibrations down via moan. "Ha.." He panted softly before moving a foot up between Chicago's legs- rubbing the other's erection gently.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Chicago stopped feeling a shudder run up his spine from that foot rubbing against him his hips shifted to press down harder against that food as he groaned slightly, mouth moving quickly up and down before he pulled away. He gripped Ary's ankles gently and lifted them before pushing them forward so that Ary's knees were on either side of his head. Chicago moved then to drag his tongue up and down Ary's entrance before he let his tongue slide inside, long tongue coating Ary's insides before he stretched it to wiggle against Ary's prostate, bits of ink separating from his tongue to attached to Ary's inner walls, rubbing against the flesh.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Ary gasped loudly and moved his hands out to grab his ankles, holding them as he watched Chicago's tongue slip in and out of him so fluidly. "Ghn.. C-chica...ga..-!!" He twitched and let out a loud moan, body tensing around that tongue. Ary gently moved his hips back and forth, mewling and whimpering as that tongue moved deeper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am