Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

An artist and his creation

Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

An artist and his creation Empty An artist and his creation

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

It had been years, no centuries since Chicago laid foot on his home land. He looked back behind him ink paw prints sinking into the soft ground beneath his paws. Teal speckled black eyes searched around him, He had began this journey months ago, pulled by a force that he couldn't control, the pull of his 'masters' call. He hated that, the fact that he could be called, He also hated the fact that his creator created him on pure incident. His lips turned up in a snarl thinking about it, his large form, easily towering over most continued along the path.

He stopped when he spotted a town just north of the path, not very big but He could tell easily that the person that was most likely unknowing calling him was there. He hated imitating the humans, they were vile horrible creatures. He shifted his form, standing at 6'3 short shaggy black hair dusting his shoulders, eyes a dark deep teal with soft bags under them, He looked at his hands-pale black ink like blood running through his veins.

He was dressed in loose fitting black pants, barefoot, and a soft gray shirt. He began his walk again, easily walking past the two at the gates and entering the town. Eyes scanning each person he passed or brushed by. Ever since that day he could remember the fear and disgust in that boy's eyes as he came to life. He let out a silent tck, before stopping outside of an old looking hotel, going inside.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs, ignoring the owners as black ears pointed back on his head eyes lowering into a glare as he looked up at the person standing at the top. It was him. Before he knew it Chicago was leaping up the stairs in one jump.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

An artist and his creation Empty Re: An artist and his creation

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Ary had just woken up and showered. On today's list he was going to do a few more shows in the center of down, gather some more gold before heading out down to Fula.. the village near the ocean. He let out a content sigh and pulled the towel from around his middle and moved it up to dry his soft, muted pink hair. He had this.. strange feeling in the pit on his gut that something was going to happen and it irked him.. He had been alive for a very long time now- the type of human he was lived longer then most, having been born in the Tumao mountain and trained to be a magician like all the people there, they held no gender and could shift at will. Soft pastel orange eyes looked back at the door for a moment after he heard a soft thud and shook his head and went back to drying his hair in front of a mirror.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Chicago moved along the hall, taking a moment to sniff each door with a turn of his head, coming to stop at the third from last door, He placed his hand on the knob. twisting it and finding it locked, He peered at the door. For once not knowing what to expect. He placed his finger at the keyhole, finger turning into ink and passing through the knob along with the rest of him. Black ink slipped out the other end, dripping into a pool of black which shifted upwards into Chicago's form.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Ary froze at the sound of ink gurgling onto the floor and looked in the mirror, looking down at the floor as the ink ran down the door into a puddle. He shifted on his feet as he watched the ink start to shape and take form. "C-chi.. cago.." He muttered softly trying to slip over to his clothes so he could grab an ink well.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Chicago moved forward "im flattered you remember me" he said voice deep, almost foreboding. Eyes catching Ary as he inched towards his clothes. "Why did you call me?" he questioned moving to stand in front of Ary. "After so long..." he muttered, looking down at Ary, body rigid to allow himself to not throttle Ary where he stood ears pointed back
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 1:32 pm

"I didn't... I wasn't... I thought.." He backed up some as he stared into the other's eyes. He blushed and fumbled to wrap the towel around himself. "I wasn't calling you.. I thought.. that you.." He muttered softly, looking down. "Leave... You're nothing but a horrible mistake.. so just leave ok. I wasn't calling you!" He stumbled back, his back hitting the wall behind him.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Chicago released a low deep growl before he slammed his hand against the wall beside Ary's head. trapping him against the wall. "is that what i am to you?" he growled "a horrible mistake" he leaned close "You were calling out to me" he said "i know you felt the pull as well. All artists have a bond with their creations" he said gripping a hold of Ary's chin forcing him to look up at him. "..." he simply peered at him able to feel Ary's increasing body temperature as well as the sick smell of fear.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 1:45 pm

"I wasn't calling you!" He screamed out before falling silent, feeling those inky fingers grip his chin. Orange eyes glared back into Chicago's as he breathed out of his nose. "You... were nothing but a foolish lonely child's mistake.. no- nothing more... Leave." He hissed, swatting away that hand.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Chicago growled again gripping Ary's shoulders and slamming him against the wall "a mistake....and i suppose you can make god like creatures now?" he said, "your first creations...you should hold dear, you never know what will turn its back on you" he growled out before he stepped back glaring into Ary's eyes "i can't leave until you figure out why your soul is calling to me" he said shifting back into his normal form moving to sit right beside the door should Ary try to escape.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 3:29 pm

"..." Ary stared at that creature before fixing himself and the towel around his middle. He sighed softly and moved over to the bed and let the towel drop- not caring about the other staring at his naked form. He grabbed a hair tie and twisted it around his hair, putting it up- memories flooding his head about the night he created Chicago... It was storming.. and he was young.. and Chicago was so scary looking... He shuddered and shook his head and sat on the bed- pulling out a type of lotion to rub on his body.. hands working the substance in to his thighs- not caring about how erotic he looked at that moment.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 4:13 pm

sharp eyes caught the scent, remembering it for some reason before those black laden eyes watched Ary's hands move up and down his thighs so close to..Chicago stood suddenly moving quickly large form hovering over Ary before he shifted, hands pinning Ary's wrists above his head as his other hand spread plush legs apart slowly his hand moved from Ary's ankle sliding up the length of his leg slowly claws lightly grazing the skin of his inner thigh, dark teal looking into soft orange
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Eyes followed the other's sudden movements before he gasped and struggled under the other's hold. "C-chicag.." He started before freezing as he felt that claw move slowly... inching closer to his flaccid cock. "S-stop." He glared up at the other. He tugged his wrists free and moved onto his side, eyes still locked on Chicago's. "..."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Chicago glared down at Ary but pulled away to sit on the edge of the bed. His eyes spotted the two viles of ink on the small bed side table, not having any food since the start of his long journey, if anything he was starving, His stomach growled softly, though being that he was now with his creator Chicago had no rights of touching, only asking which was something he wasn't going to do. He moved back to the door sitting with his back against it.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Ary sat up and shivered some, rubbing his sholders. He looked at the ink then over at Chicago before he stood and slipped on some loose hugging shorts that hung down on his hips. He grabbed the viles and looked at them then at Chicago once more. "Hungry?" He whispered softly and rolled the two viles on the floor- watching them hit Chicago's foot.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Chicago looked at the viles for a moment stomach groaning again before he snatched them up, popping open the cork top and downing the ink, doing the same to the other, placing the two empty viles beside him. black tongue licking his lips. "..." he remained silent though watching Ary "don't you have a show to do?..its getting rather late out" he said
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Ary sighed softly and looked out the window at the setting sun. "Not anymore, no." He scratched his bare chest and moved to clear his bed off and pulled the blanket back. "I'll have to do it tomorrow... and then I travel to the ocean town." He looked at Chicago before laying on the bed. "Y-you stay there." He muttered and flicked the lamp off, pulling the blanket tight around him.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

"are you afraid i might do something to you?" Chicago asked his form blending into the blackness of the room his voice echoing through the room. silently hands barely touched Ary's chest, only the tips of his claws as he dragged it across one rosy nipple. Chicago moved to get onto the bed the bed not heaving due to him being virtually weightless. he peered down at Ary, knowing that the other couldn't see him as perfectly as he could.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Ary tensed and pulled the blanket up over his head. "... Go away, Chicago.." His voice cracked softly as he still felt the other's closeness. He slowly uncovered his head and looked out and saw nothing but darkness. "Can't you tell I'm still scared of you!? Go away!"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

There was a growl the erupted from the darkness before Ary was pinned against the bed Chicago let out a soft snarl "why are you afraid?! you created me so that you wouldn't be alone" he said his grip on Ary's shoulders getting tighter before he lowered some "I don't..." he stopped before he looked down at Ary at those lips, the way his body wiggled under his. the fuck was wrong with him? he's never like he has now. Hands moved to lift Ary's shirt black tongue snaking out to run along his belly button.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"C-chi.. cago-!" He grunted softly and wiggled about, whimpering as he felt that black tongue slip around the small belly button, a shiver running down his spine. "I.. I'm sorry.." He whispered softly- staring up at what he thought was Chicago's face, tears rimming his eyes. "I-i'm the worst artist... N-not loving you.. was a mistake." He closed his eyes and turned his face away. "..I-i was only a child.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Chicago's grip loosened from it's harsh hold. Slightly shocked eyes looking down at Ary before he leaned down his body pressing against Ary as he rested his head in Ary's shoulder breathing in that scent before his tongue slowly ran along the soft skin, up and down and back up again "you...caused me pain when you left me to rot" he said against Ary's skin "there were times where i needed you" he whispered nibbling on soft flesh
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Shaky hands moved up and wrapped around Chicago's neck. He let the other lay on him, the weight nothing to him. "Ch.. chicago.." He shifted his head some as he felt that tongue run across his skin slowly, hot breath hitting the wet skin made him shiver. "P-please.. forgive me.." He pressed his own face to Chicago's sholder, tears running down his cheeks. "I was.. so scared.. I thought I had summoned.. a monster.." He whispered, pulling back to look at Chicago's eyes, a hand touching the other's cheek. "F.. forgive me.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Chicago was still as he listened to Ary. a soft whine leaving his lips when he felt that hand on his cheek, "so..you are not scared of me anymore?" he questioned as he laid atop of Ary eyes closing to revel in the warmth of his master the first time his body ever had real warmth. Hips shifted some before he looked down at Ary "....master"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Ary nodded his head gently and pulled his hand away from that cheek. "Chicago..." He muttered softly and moved his hands to the other's sholders as he felt the other's hips move. "Hn... don't do that.." He whispered with a small smile, pale cheeks blushing softly.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Chicago rose a brow hips shifting again in a small attempt to shift his weight. He looked down at Ary "am i hurting you?" he questioned using a hand to cup Ary's cheek leaning down lips against Ary's ear. "would you like me to get off?" he asked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 pm